For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night.

4 posters

Go down

Last night. Empty Last night.

Post by littlekitty Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:01 pm

Well last night about 10.30 I was lying in bed reading my book when I heard someone scuttling around in the bottom hallway, thinking it was my hubby rummaging in the cupboard under the stairs I continued to read. Then I heard chirp, scuttle, chirp, scuttle, and thought "what the hell is that", so I went to investigate and to my horror discovered Mary at the bottom of the stairs with a bird she'd trapped in a corner. I ran down the stairs and Mary picked up the bird and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed her collar and tried to free the bird, which at this point I thought was dead, she did drop it and it managed to hop under the table, as I tried to get Mary outside with one hand and trying to lock the flap with the other. Once outside she was frantically trying to get in again, so I called out to hubby and he managed to catch the birdie and take it away from our estate. Hope the wee thing survives to live another day.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Last night. Empty Re: Last night.

Post by pokbg Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:20 pm

Goodness me... now Mary's become quite a hunter too! Poor little birdie! But it got away this time. Mary must have having the time of her life until you came downstairs! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh my! She's copying Budster! LOL! Oh I shouldn't laugh, but I can imagine how excited she would have been with her catch! Then mum takes it away! LOL! Oh I'm glad you did tho, poor birdie, I hope it survives to come back and tease her! What a night!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Oh No! Not only the Budster, but Miss Mary too! Both of them "Smiling Assassins"! Last night. 43453
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down