For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad night

2 posters

Go down

Bad night Empty Bad night

Post by Jojolabanane Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 am

I smoehow had a feeling last night was going to be one of them - Malo had a steeley look in his eyes as he took to the window sill. Anyway, at 3am, or there about, he had one of his through the window fights with Tubs and it was a massive one. So much so that it brought down the nets again, but also, it made Bonnie upset/anxious. She usually ignores these fights but last night she got up and started pacing from one end of the bed to the other. Nothing could calm her. Finally I got up to give her something to eat, as food seems to provide her with comfort (I know the feeling). This did work but we were woekn by another bout of fighting at 5 and this time I got up for good. Hence a bleary eyed Jo at the computer this morning.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Bad night Empty Re: Bad night

Post by Ian B Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 am

These fights are Laughing Joanne, but that's only because they aren't happening in our houses, tho' I've had my share of scraps at silly o'clock Rolling Eyes Hopefully, now it's getting colder they'll settle for being warm and comfortable inside instead of looking for trouble.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down