For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolas first bird...........

2 posters

Go down

Bolas first bird........... Empty Bolas first bird...........

Post by Ian B Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 pm

......that I'm aware of anyway.

I'd barely got back from shopping, in no mood for him mucking me about after struggling home weighed down with 5 bags, when he was there at my feet outside, miaowing like a mad-cat. It was obvious he was excited about something, but I'd no idea what at the time.

He flew round the house at 1000mph, then wanted to go out again, so I let him out.......then 30 seconds later he was scratching at the locked flap to come in again. This must have happened half a dozen times before I spotted *something* stuck to his face, it looked like a feather but he wouldn't stay still long enough for me to check.

I didn't really think much of it because he has a few feather toys, and altho' it was small, it could have come from them, but the last time he dashed out/wanted to come back in, he'd brought his catch and left it near the doorstep to show me.

I picked it up and threw it into the deep snow near the bush in my back garden, thinking that'd be it, but I've just seen Max dig it up and he's now haring round the garden with it in his mouth Rolling Eyes

Needless to say, the flap is staying locked even tho' I'm now home.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bolas first bird........... Empty Re: Bolas first bird...........

Post by *Prince* Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm

[quote="Ian B

I picked it up and threw it into the deep snow near the bush in my back garden, thinking that'd be it, but I've just seen Max dig it up and he's now haring round the garden with it in his mouth Rolling Eyes

Ian[/quote]

Bolas first bird........... 72767

It will be "the gift that keeps on giving" Ian, you know that eh!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down