For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolas got a new friend......

3 posters

Go down

Bolas got a new friend...... Empty Bolas got a new friend......

Post by Ian B Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm

......and I can't say I'm happy about it.............it's the spraying tom who leaves his calling card in the house here Evil or Very Mad

When Bola hasn't been sunbathing in my back garden, he can usually be found lying on a pile of old fencing in the garden of the house opposite mine at the back, and the other cat is usually asleep on a old suitcase there (if this garden sounds like a tip, it isn't, it's worse than that) Whenever I wander down to see Bola, the other cat used to leg it pronto, but now just wanders off and as soon as Bola sees him going, he follows him.

They were both in my garden earlier, sat under the cherry tree, when I opened a window and Bola came dashing up and jumped into the house while the other cat stayed where he was. I sat down again and a few minutes later Bola was on the windowsill chirruping at *something* so thinking it was a bird, got up to check. Of course it wasn't a bird, it was his new friend and if I didn't know better, I'd swear he was telling this friend it was ok for him to come in as well. It wasn't ok, and he soon scarpered when I shouted at him, but I'm going to need to keep a close eye on these two in the futrure.

This stranger is a odd looking cat, mainly white with a stripey raccoon like tail, but his face looks too small for his head.............he looks like an owl to me Laughing and I dare say he'd be friendly given the chance, but he's not going to get that chance I'm afraid.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bolas got a new friend...... Empty Re: Bolas got a new friend......

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:46 pm

(if this garden sounds like a tip, it isn't, it's worse than that)

Oh there is one on every estate. Laughing Don't you get the impression Bola just wants to be every's friend and part of everything, even when it's not the right thing. Oh definately a teenager trying to be one of the crowd. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Teddy wrote:
(if this garden sounds like a tip, it isn't, it's worse than that)

Oh there is one on every estate. Laughing
Yeah, but this one is extra special. There's a derelict greenhouse and wooden shed, two old washing machines and a fridge rusting away, the old fencing and suitcase I mentioned before and God knows what's under some tarpaulin near the greenhouse Shocked
Don't you get the impression Bola just wants to be every's friend and part of everything, even when it's not the right thing. Oh definately a teenager trying to be one of the crowd. Laughing
I think it's the other way round with this cat, he wants to be part of the crowd here, but peeing/spraying in the house ain't helping his cause one bit Wink Evil or Very Mad

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm

oh the poor thing, he needs to learn social skills.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 pm

That cat of yours is certainly satrting to pick the wrong mates! Rofl!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down