For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do your cats eat?

5 posters

Go down

How do your cats eat? Empty How do your cats eat?

Post by littlekitty Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 pm

After watching my two this morning eating their brekkie I realised how diffrently they both eat. Mary just gulps it down without even tasting it, finishing it in minutes, she can't get it in her mouth fast enough. Buddy will take his time and savouring every mouthful, and will eat for about 5/10 minutes before finishing.

How do your cats eat. Fast or slow.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

How do your cats eat? Empty Re: How do your cats eat?

Post by Gilly Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:23 pm

My two just stick their heads in the trough and don't come up for air until it's all gone Laughing I've never had two animals love their grub as much as these two do How do your cats eat? 579159 And the loveliest thing is that they purr like crazy whilst they are eating too Laughing
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 am

Fudge is the daintiest of eaters, she'll only nibble, but won't even do that if the others are around, she's got to be on her own while eating.

Bola was a proper pig when he first arrived, I guess because he didn't know when/where his next meal was going to come from, but he takes his time now. That said, he's still very messy, he'll drag food out of his bowl onto the floor if I don't stand guard over him.

Ginger Tom spends as much time giving *stay away from my food* warning growls to the others as he does actually eating, and he's another one who drags food out of his bowl.

William, like Fudge, is a nibbler.

One thing they've all got in common, is that even when they have exactly the same food, they all think the others food must taste better than theirs.

My fav tho' is Dexter from next door. I don't feed him as such but often give him cat milk, and he laps that hard most of it ends up on the floor Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 am

Sophie is like Fudge, nibbles away but if Moto comes in she stops and looks ill at ease.

Moto, gulps, splutters and woves his down all the time making the most disgusting noise, and it has to be in a deep bowl or else it will end on the floor.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm

Pok is doinga Mary - lol! If it's something he likes that is... the food goes down quicker then if I'd have used the hoover to suck it up.

BG on the other hand... firstly she makes a heck of a mess... food falling out of her mouth... lol! And she eats fairly slow, taking lots of time to look at Pok while he's eating... normally resulting in Pok finishing way before her, and I have to give him more.

Pok also likes to use his paws if he's eating anything with more usbstance then wet cat food... he'll lift things out of his bowl and eat it off his paw.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down