For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many cats

5 posters

Go down

Many cats Empty Many cats

Post by Laura Sun May 25, 2008 4:33 pm

My folks are on hoilday at the moment and I'm looking after their four cats by visiting twice a day. Boy oh boy, it's making me appreciate having one cat and I never thought I'd say that!

Three out of the four and very fluffy and each time I go I'm faced with cleaning up puddles of spit and fur. Plus they don't have a cat flap (which I'm so used to having now) and I'd forgotten what a honk four cats can make in their boxes. Plus one of them, Gracie, is like a teenager. I have to wait until she decides to come home in the evening. I call and call but she'll only come when she feels like it and I don't want to leave her out all night.

Anyway, remind me of all this work when I start dreaming about having more cats!
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Many cats Empty Re: Many cats

Post by Teddy Sun May 25, 2008 4:53 pm

ROFL, it really is so much work, I can't imagine having anymore. When we had Sam and only Sam, he fooled us into a false sense of security. LOL I thought all cats were as trouble free as him, how wrong I was. LOL Moto, is a bit dim and a right feartie, Sophie is her own boss and Ted? well we won't go there. LOL So, I sympathise with you Laura, bet you can't wait for your mum and dad to come home. :LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun May 25, 2008 5:09 pm

ROFL! Oh Laura... that's so funny! I'm sure not very funny for you... but oh so funny for me! lol!

I too dream of having more kitties... but I know my limitations... no more kitties until we are somewhere where the kitties can come and go as they please... and certainly not any more kitties until we're in a place where the neighbours are willing to take care of them when we go away... at the moment with two the prices of catteries are sky high... I don't even dare to think how it would be with more kitties.

And.... and here's the big one... like you, who only have Percy, I have never lived with more then 2 cats at the time (except for kittiens)... I think my insanity might take over if I got more... especially if I got more like Pok! ROFL! Then again, Pok is very easy when he's allowed outside, he's only hard work now that he's kept in.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon May 26, 2008 12:00 am

LOL! Oh I would love more too! But we are a happy little family as we are.. Anymore and I think I'd have to be off work full time (would looooooove that), as I know how much my two love the company when I'm off.

Oh I don't envy you Laura, I would be terrified of letting them out at all, as would be completely paranoid that they wouldn't come back in! LOL! It must be so hard work, going over twice a day, sorting them out and waiting for little miss to decide to come home! Then going home and taking care of sir Perival! Oh no, I don't envy you one bit.. lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Mon May 26, 2008 4:17 pm

Eeek! It does sound like hard work. No wonder your folks need a holiday1 Many cats 43453 Just not having a cat flap would be ever so wierd and such hard work! When I had my old cat Pebbles, she never had a cat flap, and I didnt really think much of it, but now Ive had one (aye its Prince's really, not mine! Wink ) I dont think I could cope not having one! Saying that, even those of us WITH cat flaps spend half our ruddy time letting the tinkers in and out of windows and doors anyway dont we! Shocked Many cats 43453
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down