For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabitha's in season again *sigh*

Go down

Tabitha's in season again *sigh* Empty Tabitha's in season again *sigh*

Post by Gilly Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 am

Oh what joy - Tabitha has come into season again Rolling Eyes Well, in actual fact, she's been in season for a couple of days now and she's decided that me and her numpty brother are no use to her so ALL of her attention is concentrated on Neil Tabitha's in season again *sigh* 43453 She'll be as quiet as a mouse and sleeping away next to the heater but thwe minute Neil walks in the room she charges over to him and winds herself around his legs and then crouches down with her bum in the air!!!! Laughing
Poor Neil is being driven demented by all this yowling attention from his very own Lolita and just doesn't appreciate me laughing Tabitha's in season again *sigh* 72767 Merlin, bless him, still thinks it's all a game on his sister's part and keeps rugby tackling her to the ground and biting her head Laughing

Oh it's fun in our house at the minute - Neil nursing a possibly broken hand (he fell over at work on Monday night and it's all strapped up), Tabitha acting like some sex-starved floozy and Merlin charging around like a loony because his sister won't play with him because she's following Neil around like a lovesick teenager Tabitha's in season again *sigh* 72767 I'm the only sensible one in the house at the moment!!! Cool

Bt at least she's getting it out of her system this week because she's booked in to be spayed next Thursday Tabitha's in season again *sigh* 579159
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down