For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early pantomime season

3 posters

Go down

Early pantomime season Empty Early pantomime season

Post by Ian B Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:02 am

Hi All,

Bola mum has just turned up sporting yet another new collar, but it hasn't improved her temper one bit.

I've got her, Ginger Tom, William, Bola and Fudge all wanting breakfast, but every time they make a move towards their bowls/plates, she's snarling and growling at them, so not one of them will eat.

I've tried feeding them seperately, but the ungrateful sods have refused to eat everything I've given them so far..............the same food they couldn't get enough of yesterday Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad I had two tins open, one almost empty and one freshly opened last night, so opened a third but still no go. I'm beginning to think they realise it's Friday, the day I usually get their weekend treat of cooked meat bits, and so are waiting for that.

'EDIT'

I've just nipped down to check and all the food has gone, and so have all the cats, so maybe it was Bolas mums temper putting them off eating.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Early pantomime season Empty Re: Early pantomime season

Post by Teddy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:37 am

It probably was, hahahaha oh love that gal. Sophie used to really growl at teddy whenever he approached her when she was eating, the first time I heard her, I couldn't believe she could growl like a dog. But as you know Ted begin deaf, he wasn't fazed at all. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:30 pm

lol! Bolas mum sounds a delight! ROFL! BG was the same way when we first got her... she'd even growl at us that was feeding her! No wonder though, poor mite must have been fighting for her food... Bolas mum on the other hand certain doesn't look like she's fighting for her food - delicious plumpie she is!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content