For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mousing Season

3 posters

Go down

Mousing Season Empty Mousing Season

Post by Laura Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Anyone having trouble with their cats bringing mice, birds (insert animals. Moths?) at the moment? Percy has brought a mouse in EVERY night this week. I say this week, it's everyday since Saturday and it's getting ridiculous. Does anyone have any tips? Various websites suggest the cat wearing a bell (not convinced about that one) or keeping him locked in/out at night. If I lock him in early he goes absolutely crazy scratching furniture and yelling but I don't think there is anything else I can do. We're going away for the weekend and I'm dreading coming home to dead mice everywhere!

Hope everyone is well x
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Mousing Season Empty Re: Mousing Season

Post by Ian B Thu May 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Not yet Laura, but I'm waiting for Bolas fascination with frogs to start Rolling Eyes He can play with them all he wants outside, but I really hope he doesn't start bringing them in (alive) at silly o'clock like last year Twisted Evil

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu May 06, 2010 1:13 pm

With Sophie it's birds although she hasn't taken any home for a while but once she gets into the swing of things it's like every second day. There's not much we can do about it, but we restricted Sophie to the kitchen only as I was fed up of mangled bird everywhere.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down