For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night time frolics again

5 posters

Go down

Night time frolics again Empty Night time frolics again

Post by Teddy Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Remember I was going to be strong and keep Sophie in the kitchen with Moto? well that lasted all of one night and I gave in and back she came, but last night I really really needed to sleep, so as she was still in the livingroom when Steve came home at midnight I told him just to close the door and leave her there. Well really I knew this was pointless but I was desperate, so come 4am what do I hear?? Sophie flinging herself against the livingroom door to get attention. Muggings had to get up and put her in the kitchen, I was half dazed so was hoping I would manage that and get back to bed before I became any more awake, but no no, Steve decided he needed the loo and got there before me, so am outside the bathroom, dancing, well by this time I was bursting, got back to bed and looked at the clock until 6am. Oh am not a happy bunny today.
I think it's time, the demanding Princess and Boo got together and spent the night tucked up nice and cosy on their own and let us humans S-L-E-E-P.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Night time frolics again Empty Re: Night time frolics again

Post by maddymoo Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 am

ROFL! I think so! We should ship them away to the home for naughty cats!

What is it with this willfull throwing themselves at things to get attention? Maybe we should soundproof our bedroom doors and just let them knock themselves out! Honestly, doesn't it feel like you're being punished, why oh why do they do this!

I tried Boo in the kitten room (didn't bother clearing it out as tired and couldn't care less if she destrys things anymore as long as she does it quietly! LOL), and the pulling up of the carpet, scrabbling at the door and shrieking her head off started immediately! So I let her out and she came and snuggled in quietly with me until the early hours when she decided we really wanted to hear her singing and the door throwing thing, so I called her over and she was purring her head off, headbutting and climbing all over me..... gads!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:21 am

ROFL! Oh I do start to wonder what on earth we've let ourselves into having cats... lol!

Can Pok also join the princess and the boo, please? After coming back down here after a forthnight at the houe Pok is being a right pain in the bum at night. We've tried (and failed, but still trying) feeding them shrimp at night in the hope he'll calm down... but no. The howling starts as soon as we lay down. And if we don't pay him attention he starts beating poor BG up. *sigh*
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 am

I guess I should be grateful all my lot sleep right thro' the night, 9 times out of 10 I'm up before them as well Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:08 am

LOL! My two aren't to bad at night once they have settled down that's pretty much it, although Buddy goes out at night and has now started lying in the bedroom window to sleep. Both have the run of the house, except living room, so they come and go as they please, but by 5/6am they let you know they want food.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Oh last night wasn't too bad, Sophie was asleep on the sofa again, but I heard her trotting though about 1am, she wasn't noisy just *twittering* under her breath, but am a light sleeper which doesn't help, so I lay there not moving or taking her on. My way of thinking was she would get fed up trying to wake me and give up. So it worked but the little bugger took 15 minutes to decide to stop. Then she climbed in beside me, snuggled into me and fell asleep, I was sweating. The heat in our bedroom at night is HOT and her wee warm furry body just does not help. So there I am, sweating, stiff, uncomfortable, listening to Steve snoring wondering what the hell I had done in a previous life to have this to deal with almost every night. She then at around 4am, climbed all over me to get out from under the duvet and settled herself on my feet. Rolling Eyes
I could cry.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content