For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The spraying tom is back

3 posters

Go down

The spraying tom is back Empty The spraying tom is back

Post by Ian B Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 am

Sat there playing with Bola in the living room early last evening when he suddenly stopped with ears pricked and staring towards the door. I hadn't heard a sound, even tho' the tele was muted (annoying ads) but got up to check, nothing downstairs, but I shut the kitchen door before going upstairs as if this cat was in, I wanted to give him a good scare before letting him out.

The first thing I saw was Fudge cowering in the bathroom, so I knew something was wrong, and there he was, in my bedroom under my bed. Well, I didn't know that till I kicked the side of my bed and out he dashed, and he was in a right mood as he made for the stairs Shocked Bola had followed me upstairs and he gave chase, and between us we finally trapped this tom behind a freezer under the stairs, but he was scared and judging by all the hissing and spitting, ready to kill to escape. Bola wanted to go for this cat, but the last thing I wanted was for him to get into a fight, not in the mood it was in, so had to usher Bola away to keep him safe.

I opened the kitchen door and eventually he bolted thro' the flap, but if I'd succeeded in giving him a scare, he'd certainly done the same to me Shocked there's no way on earth I would have gone any nearer than I did to him.

I don't get how he can use the flap so quietly, none of mine can do that even when they just nudge thro' it, but he's obviously worked out how to come in unheard, by me at least.

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

The spraying tom is back Empty Re: The spraying tom is back

Post by maddymoo Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Rofl! sorry but Rofl!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Ooooops! lol! Under the bed, cheeky devil. Yes, certainly sounded like he wasn't too chuffed with not having a free exit. Hopefully it will deter him for calling in a bit.... and no, I wouldn't have gone close either... I've seen pictures of how much damage a cat can truely do (and once also had it done to my wrist, holding one of our kitties, when my mother started her back massager. I wasn't even in the same room, but the cat gor terrified, and I was lucky, just one of the claws doing damage).
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:28 am

The scare will put him off for a bit, but he'll be back for sure. This is *his* house in his eyes and *I'm* the intruder.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content