For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad cats!

5 posters

Go down

Mad cats! Empty Mad cats!

Post by maddymoo Sun May 17, 2009 12:50 am

Mads was shouting for food and following me into the kitchen, she then flopped on her side and stretched out, rolled over giving me the 'starving kitten look' and her nose was right next to the cuboard we keep the catnip in, she picked up the scent and went mad! Opened the door and burried herself into the cuboard! LOL! Needless to say I got the catnip out and gave her what she wanted, I then went to stroke her with catnip hand.... very silly... the claws came out, she didn't hurt me, just used them to keep my hand next to her head so she could chew my hand! Rofl! Bramble is acting even more loony then regular! She's running around constantly crying, and yowling and making the strangest sounds! She's not hurt, she's eating fine, she's not poorly as far as we know, she's just being very very vocal and loud! Oh I hope this does not continue at bed time! Hmmm, just thought this second, it could be the new rug and throw, she could be voicing her protests to change! LOL! Nutters... nutters the lot of them! Mad cats! 72767
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Mad cats! Empty Re: Mad cats!

Post by Ian B Sun May 17, 2009 7:10 pm

I had mayhem (again) this morning............

I was up before 5 and for a change Bola was up first, but he was in a hell of a mood. 3 times in the space of 15 minutes I heard almighty crashes coming from the spare bedroom, followed by the sound of him running round, yowling like a madcat. That wouldn't be so bad, but I live in a end terrace and the spare bedroom is right next to what I think is my neighbours main bedroom, there's no way on earth they could have not heard him.

Even more annoying, there was nothing out of place when I checked, so beyond him putting everything he'd knocked over back, I've no idea how he managed to make so much noise confused Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun May 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Now that seems to be a talent they all have! lol

Boo's been wandering around calling and being a noisey git! lol, she's just snuk up onto my lap and apart from a gentle purr... I have peace and quiet! Yeay! Strange little cat, she seems to need constant attention! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 pm

My two were chasing each other around the bedroom at 6.30am because I wouldn't get up and feed them. They ended up scratching their way up my bed and jumping all over me, needless to say they got their brekkie.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun May 17, 2009 9:42 pm

lol! Why do we put up with it!? LOL!

I have a moo! I'm out of action for the night as this morning I was on phone whilst making a cuppa and pulled something in my upper back, its got worse throughtout the day and is now in spasm, everytime I move I get a whole new wave of pain! LOL! Mads seems to sense this as is taking advantage my kneading my thigh knowing I can't stop her *sighs* LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon May 18, 2009 12:44 am

There must be something in the air atm, Moo is chasing Boo like they've both got fires lit under their tails! back and forth, then up and down the stairs, baby elephants galloping upstairs then chases around the sofas! LOL! Oh they are funny! The diet may be working as Mads is starting to get more playful and she is starting to get a more defined waist.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Oh that has just been so funny to read, you're right they are all mad. LOL
Teddy