For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max is *back* again

3 posters

Go down

Max is *back* again Empty Max is *back* again

Post by Ian B Wed May 20, 2009 10:09 am

He's been here pretty much all the time for the past 5 days, sleeping on my bed all day then going out at night, and I don't know what to do for the best. Jimmy and Dexter at least go home, and my neighbours must be at least wondering about Max if not actually missing him. I doubt they've even seen him in that time he's been here so much, but they haven't asked if I've seen him or if he's here.

I could always start putting him out and locking the flap, he'd have to go home then, but I doubt he'd stay away for very long.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Max is *back* again Empty Re: Max is *back* again

Post by pokbg Wed May 20, 2009 4:22 pm

I think your neighours must be fairly certain he's over at your house, otherwise they'd be worried by now, and I'm sure would have asked you if you'd seen him.

If they ask, then it might be that you'll have to resort to the locking of the catflap, but until then I think it's all a-ok (as long as it's ok with you) that he's staying over.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi Max! lol! I would have hoped the owners would have got in touch with you by now if they were missing him. I would be tempted just to go with the flow Ian, fair enough if they ask you to keep him out, but until then, as PokBg says its all a-ok! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed May 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Well, they know all three of their cats probably spend as much time here as next door, the first thing they do after being in all night and let out in the morning is call at my house.

As far as Max goes, he's as low maintanence as a cat could possibly be (tho' he's a carpet scratcher) he's clean, doesn't eat much and just loves to curl up somewhere warm and sleep. What is bothering me most is that it looks like he's getting that comfortable here he's started to eat wet food, something he rarely does/did next door.

This is probably down to my getting *better* quality food for my lot, tho' I still get the occasional tin of Whiskas/Felix, which he won't touch at home, yet he will here confused It could be that he can eat alone with me, and they also no longer have a dog, so it's not that which is making him call here so much.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 20, 2009 9:11 pm

He just lurves ya Ian! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 22, 2009 7:38 pm

I don't know why, but he's been sat outside pretty much all day in the wet grass, only coming in for an hour or so this morning. It could just be coincidence, unless he's a very clever cat who knows what day it is, but Friday is usually my big hoovering day (tho' I haven't today, I fell asleep and woke up too late to do it) and like most cats, he hates it, so maybe he was just keeping out of the way.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content