For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's back...........no, he's gone again

5 posters

Go down

He's back...........no, he's gone again Empty He's back...........no, he's gone again

Post by Ian B Sun May 04, 2008 10:05 am

Hi All,

I last saw Bola yesterday at 10am, but there was no sign of him when I got back from the pub around 4.30pm and none of the food I'd left had been touched while I was out, very strange. He didn't come when I shouted him, I gave up around 9.30pm and decided to have a early night fully expecting him to come home, but no.

He's just surfaced from his 'adventures' (wherever they've been) had a bite to eat and he's disappeared again. He's ok, but this isn't like him at all, I guess he must be enjoying the warm/dry weather, but I can't deny I was a tad worried about him. I perhaps shouldn't be, he was very much a outdoor cat when I first found him, but his disappearing like this is out of character.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

He's back...........no, he's gone again Empty Re: He's back...........no, he's gone again

Post by siam*mum Sun May 04, 2008 10:21 am

hi ian
it's raining over here so he might not be out for long !!!!!! then he can clear up his food
siam*mum
siam*mum
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 171
Cat(s): : Twiggy,Petal,Madge & Jack

http://www.siamaiden.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

He's back...........no, he's gone again Empty Re: He's back...........no, he's gone again

Post by Ian B Sun May 04, 2008 11:06 am

siam*mum wrote:hi ian
it's raining over here so he might not be out for long !!!!!! then he can clear up his food
You're right, it's started raining so now he's a 'home-lovin'-cat' again Laughing Too late for the food tho', his mum and William have shared it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun May 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Oh what a roamer he is! I'm glad he came back, albeit just to have a bite to eat! LOL, at him being a home cat again now its raining. He knows what side his bread is buttered on!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun May 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Sophie has started staying out later in the evening, warmer weather definately has something to do with it, that and lighter nights, but even if it rains she doesn't come in. Bola, is having a ball, he'll be fine am sure, worrying but that's what cats do to us, make us worry. He's back...........no, he's gone again 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Mon May 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Prince is doing exactly the same. The weather has been lovely all weekend, and he has been disappearing for hours at night. I do get worried, but at the end of the day, theres nothing we can do to stop them, and it is nice that they are able to enjoy warmer and lighter nights - they just dont realise how much they make us worry - sods! He's back...........no, he's gone again 172268
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down