For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didn't take her long

5 posters

Go down

Didn't take her long Empty Didn't take her long

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am

Remember I said Sophie was being all lovey dovey with me when we came back from hols last week? sleeping practically on my face, being a good girl all night, well the bubble has burst. These last couple of nights she's been a complete pain in the Didn't take her long 265331 , last night at 2am she wanted a drink so into the bathroom she goes and sits and twitters, very quietly, but enough to wake me, up I get up put the tap on and leaves her to it, all's well until 3.45am. Again she wants a drink and because I had left the tap on I didn't think anymore of it until said little Didn't take her long 265331 started playing with the dangling plug, clatter clatter, twitter twitter, I was so tired and so mad, I got up took a hold of her marched through to the kitchen and dumped her there. Moto wasn't in, he decided at 11pm last night, not to come in, so I closed the catflap to save Sophie getting out and went back to bed. At that point Steve decides he needs to pee and gets up, talk about selective hearing, I am one angry little ball of fire this morning, what a mood am in. LOL
CATS!!!!!! well Sophie really, geez at times I can see her far enough.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Didn't take her long Empty Re: Didn't take her long

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:31 am

Sorry Kath, but that's Laughing for the rest of us.

My lot don't bother with taps thankfully, but they don't half make a racket drinking out of the water bowls scattered all round the house. They can make as much noise drinking as when crunching on biscuits Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 am

Ian B wrote:Sorry Kath, but that's Laughing for the rest of us.

My lot don't bother with taps thankfully, but they don't half make a racket drinking out of the water bowls scattered all round the house. They can make as much noise drinking as when crunching on biscuits Shocked

Ian

Well, no she is very delicate and ladylike while drinking, it's just the blooming racket she makes getting my attention.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 am

ROFL! Oh that is funny as hell! And the drinking thing.... you know these wonderful super duper tags we got ours?.... well Boo is just the right size that when drinking and eating it clangs against the bowls... so the ceramic water bowl just outside our bedroom door is a source af irritating noise at night! Lol!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Oh god that would just be as bad as Sophie batting the plug. LOL Why do we have cats?? why????? LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Teddy wrote:Oh god that would just be as bad as Sophie batting the plug. LOL Why do we have cats?? why????? LOL

Less trouble than kids? Lol! Plus you won't get in trouble for locking them in the kitchen all night! Didn't take her long 72767 Didn't take her long 72767 Oh and they give much more sensible answers that most humans.. LOL!

Now for the downsides..... Twisted Evil
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:13 pm

.......................... downsides??? ok here we go............................................................................................................................................................nope take too long. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Last night put Missy madam through to sleep in the kitchen as I was so tired wanted to try and get a decent sleep. Tis morning I went through and Moto was in Sophie's bed, Moto's bed was cold and empty and Sophie was curled up on top of the microwve with her back to me. Noe the microwave is sitting at an angle underneath the wall units, so there isn't a lot os space for her but still she managed. talk about feeling awful and guilty, so looke d thoroughlt depressed, picke her up, gave her a cuddle and hse followed me through to the bedroom. Tonight she will be back in mum's bed, wouldn't be so bad but I had a lousy sleep anyway. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Hahaha, oh you softie! She was probably perfectly comfy there, but I do understand. Whereas if Mads isn't on our bed, she'll either be on their radiator bed or under the bed in the spare room, all nice and cosy, Boo will curl up into a ball just outside our door and she looks so small, cold and pathetic, we always pick her up and put her on our bed! Lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:58 pm

hahaha see you're as bad as I am, it's their pathetic wee face, looking at you all hurt and *no one loves me*, little buggers know what they're doing.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Awww, bless her! And LOL at you having a lousy sleep anyway! Didn't take her long 43453
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 pm

That's what I get for dumping her. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm

maddymoo wrote:And the drinking thing.... you know these wonderful super duper tags we got ours?.... well Boo is just the right size that when drinking and eating it clangs against the bowls... so the ceramic water bowl just outside our bedroom door is a source af irritating noise at night! Lol!

Yes, I get that with Merlin at night too Rolling Eyes His bowls are in the kitchen but he still manages to make a right racket with them Didn't take her long 265331 And if I or Neil forgets to shut the bathroom door he'll go in and start batting the light cord and all you can hear is a 'clack clack clack' as it bounces off the wall Didn't take her long 975384

Luckily this doesn't often happen as my boy is normally SO lazy he crashes out on top of the duvet for the rest of the night when we DO go to bed Laughing
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down