For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fumigation time aaaaggghhhh

4 posters

Go down

fumigation time aaaaggghhhh Empty fumigation time aaaaggghhhh

Post by Teddy Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:21 pm

aaaaahhhh, had to take Sophie back to the vet this afternoon as I couldn't stop scratching. Laughing She is still plaqued with harvest mites and it looked as though it was getting worse. Apparently we have to tolerate them for another month, they're everywhere but only some cats/people are intolerant to them, read Sophie and I. So the vet literally drenched her in this vile smelling spray stuff, gave her an antihistamine injection and as a precaution a spray for the house. Steve asked him to drench me too, and he said it with a serious face too. Laughing so came home and fumigated the house, although am sure they don't live in the house as they need vegatation or a hose, again read Sophie and I. Rolling Eyes So the bedding has been boiled, the bed hoovered and sprayed, Sophie drenched, the house sprayed to within an inch of its life and am still scratching. No AND next year will be the same. fumigation time aaaaggghhhh 761211
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

fumigation time aaaaggghhhh Empty Re: fumigation time aaaaggghhhh

Post by maddymoo Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh no! I can't even laugh as it is horrible, you'll have to invest in a sheep dip for you and Sophie... I wonder why its started this year? Nice warm summers? I really help the fumigation works for you all.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaagh! Oh no, how hideous for you Kath. No
Why is it, that all the things that help to make us better, have to smell or taste so evil?!?!?!?!!? Rolling Eyes
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 am

Another "this is why we love cats" eh Kath?..............then again, perhaps not Laughing Doesn't sound fun for all concerned tho'.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:05 pm

I suppose it serves me right for sniggering at Kaths predicament, but I've just been for a shower and found about half a million midges in the bath Shocked I hope I'm just seeing them there because of the colour of the bath and they're not all round the house as well.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 am

LOL, well I have a new bite today, so it's true what the vet said, grin and bear them. Sophie seems more content though since her injection. The vet said most people get bitten and don't even know, us delicate little morsels Rolling Eyes Laughing know about it.
Now midges, are another thing I break out with, huge great itchy boily things, oh am not happy. Hope you didn't get bitten ian.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down