For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolas new friend

4 posters

Go down

Bolas new friend Empty Bolas new friend

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 pm

I don't know if this is Donnas new kitten, it could easily be, but it's grown some since I last saw it if it's the same cat. I think I saw it peeping at me thro' the gap in the fence yesterday afternoon.

Saying hello (I love the way Bola chirrups when he meets a new cat)

Bolas new friend Bolas_11

A better pic of him/her

Bolas new friend Bolas_12

He/she wasn't shy at telling Bola to back off, I was playing with them and they weren't sharing the feather on a rod toy with anybody Laughing y

Bolas new friend Bolas_13

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bolas new friend Empty Re: Bolas new friend

Post by maddymoo Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:39 pm

OOoo he/she is beautiful! Very unsual almost tortishell markings and huuuge whiskers! OOooo lovely!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 pm

what a beauty !!! love his/her face. Ian you're going to have to get a better look, we can't keep writing him/her. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:47 pm

maddymoo wrote:OOoo he/she is beautiful! Very unsual almost tortishell markings and huuuge whiskers! OOooo lovely!
Not tortie like, that's black/sunburnt brown you can see, but yeah it does look unusual, even more so in real life Very Happy This is one confident little cat, not at all shy Laughing ................tho' I wish it had a collar and some form of ID on.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Teddy wrote:what a beauty !!! love his/her face. Ian you're going to have to get a better look, we can't keep writing him/her. Laughing
If I get the chance to check.................without getting my hands torn to shreds that is Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:17 pm

The cheeky little so'n'so has run off with the feather on a fishing rod toy Twisted Evil Laughing I didn't see it taking the toy but when I couldn't find it in the garden had a quick look over the neighbour with a tip of a gardens fence, and there it was, wedged between what looks like two old washing machines Laughing It's only a branch with a length of string tied on, but it had a massive feather on the end and I'll probably not get another one till I find a kill in my garden.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Ian B wrote:The cheeky little so'n'so has run off with the feather on a fishing rod toy Twisted Evil Laughing I didn't see it taking the toy but when I couldn't find it in the garden had a quick look over the neighbour with a tip of a gardens fence, and there it was, wedged between what looks like two old washing machines Laughing It's only a branch with a length of string tied on, but it had a massive feather on the end and I'll probably not get another one till I find a kill in my garden.

Ian

Oh your stories never fail to make me laugh,tel you what, we havemasses of seagulls round us, next time I spy a big feather I will post it down. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Ian B wrote:The cheeky little so'n'so has run off with the feather on a fishing rod toy Twisted Evil Laughing I didn't see it taking the toy but when I couldn't find it in the garden had a quick look over the neighbour with a tip of a gardens fence, and there it was, wedged between what looks like two old washing machines Laughing It's only a branch with a length of string tied on, but it had a massive feather on the end and I'll probably not get another one till I find a kill in my garden.

Ian

Hahaha, the cheeky sod! Lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm

I'm doubly annoyed about it stealing the toy as I've stopped Jimmy from doing it countless times, and this kitten was just as possessive about it (not to mention strong when pulling it) as Jimmy ever was. I should have known as soon as my back was turned it'd be off home with it's prize Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 pm

What a little beauty. The first pic def looks a little tortie - must be the way the light is hitting of the kitties coat.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:52 am

I was right, it is Donnas new cat. I managed to have a quick word with her as I was niping out earlier and she was about to drive her son somewhere, it had to be a quick word as she has some sort of chronic chest complaint (asthma?) and it was hard work for her to breathe let alone talk so I've no idea what sex it is or it's name atm.

It was stuck up a tree which overhangs a big privet hedge at the front of their house as I was coming back so I stepped in to help. It walked over a branch that was barely strong enough to support a sparrow and promptly fell right into the privet hedge Laughing Luckily I was able to rescue it and put it down in the garden, tho' the truth is it probably wasn't stuck up the tree in the first place and would have got down by itself if I hadn't tried to get it down Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Ian B wrote: It walked over a branch that was barely strong enough to support a sparrow and promptly fell right into the privet hedge Laughing
Ian

Bolas new friend 43453 HA! I read that at first that YOU had fallen into the hedge! Bolas new friend 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down