For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddy vs Bolas friend from across the road

3 posters

Go down

Buddy vs Bolas friend from across the road Empty Buddy vs Bolas friend from across the road

Post by Ian B Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:53 pm

I'd noticed there's been a bit of ill feeling from Buddy towards this cat for a few days now, but today he excelled himself.

I was lay on the sofa watching tv this afternoon when I heard a strange noise outside, well, not so much strange, more the whining sound that dogs make when they've been tied up/left alone. That's something my neighbours never do to their dogs, but as they're always out on a Sunday afternoon I nipped out to see if one of their dogs was ok.

I was met by Bolas friend sitting on the doorstep while Buddy was going frantic trying to get him to fight and making all the noise Shocked To his credit, Bolas friend was totally ignoring him, so much so it was Laughing seeing Buddy waste so much time and energy. I had to throw a cup of water over him to get him to stop, not that it worked for very long, minutes later he was back doing it again at the side of my house as Bolas friend was making his way home Rolling Eyes

It wouldn't be a fair fight as Buddy is a lot smaller, but if it happens again I think I'll let him find that out the hard way.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Buddy vs Bolas friend from across the road Empty Re: Buddy vs Bolas friend from across the road

Post by Teddy Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:03 pm

I was going to say, just leave him to get on with it, he'll learn one way or the other, or perhaps not. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Buddy vs Bolas friend from across the road Empty Re: Buddy vs Bolas friend from across the road

Post by Ian B Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 pm

I was wrong, Bolas friend came into the kitchen earlier while Buddy was there with not a hint of trouble, but no sooner had I got into the living room all hell broke loose. I dashed back expecting to have to rescue Buddy but not a bit of it, Bolas friend was cowering in the corner yowling his head off while Buddy was stood over him with hackles well and truly raised Shocked

I pulled Buddy away and Bolas friend took the opportunity to run thro' the flap, closely followed by Buddy and it all started again. I would have left them to it but there was so much noise a big cup of water was called for, tho' Buddy didn't see the funny side as he got most of it, but it was deserved tbh as he was the trouble starter.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Oh dear... trouble reigns as ever with cats! Lol, I think there must be something in the air as Mads is being even more of a madam than normal.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:14 am

It happened again last night after Bolas friend invited himself into the living room, jumped onto the windowsill to get at the dry food there, but didn't get the chance to eat much as Buddy was stalking/paw swiping him........this time Buddy ended up having a cushion thrown at him as he chased Bolas friend out of the living room door, and again he was less than impressed at getting all the blame Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:14 am

He had another real go at him last night, but as they were outside I left them to it so I don't know how bad it got. No sign of the other cat so it looks like Buddy probably won Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down