For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving home

3 posters

Go down

Moving home Empty Moving home

Post by littlekitty Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Buddy that is. For the past week or so he has hardly been home, comes in for food and straight out again. I'm sure he's moving home Moving home 43453 I need one of them mini cams put on his collar, to see where he goes.
I feel like I don't own any kitties, Mary stays in the garden all day, moving around finding the sunniest/shadiest places to sleep, and haven't had cuddles from either baby for days.
Just praying for rain then they will both have to come in. Moving home 43453
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Moving home Empty Re: Moving home

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 am

They sound like very happy kitties to me! Lol!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 am

Actually worried about Buddy now, he hasn't been seen since yesterday afternoon and hasn't been back. Thought he was in the garage but have just been out and called through the door but no answer.
Where is he?
The house across from us(next to bitchy neighbour) has just been sold and there were people looking around yesterday, and Buddy usually sleeps in the garden, so hoping he hasn't wandered into the house and got locked in somewhere.

*Edit* The little sod has just wandered in, he is tucking into his brekkie, and I was just about to go look for him. If he has been in someone's house they must have just let him out.
Mary has been unsettled as she has been looking for him.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:58 am

Hi Lynn,

It might be worthwhile keeping him in for a short while, if he is going elsewhere, it'll reinforce where his real home is. Unless he's a real pig, as long as he's coming back for food, it could be he's just out enjoying himself.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:30 am

Aye, I'll second what Ians saying and if he seems hungrier than normal when he's in, it could be he's sneaking food elsewhere. We know that most kitties have a habit of visiting other homes for extra food and god knows what else they get up to on their travels. lol

Its almost magic this forum isn't it? I mean, soon after we post they're missing, they often wander back in! Lol! Joking aside, I'm really glad he's back, it is such a horrible feeling when they don't come home and we don't know where they are, I know I go into a full blown panic mode! x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down