For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty Weather Warning!!

5 posters

Go down

Kitty Weather Warning!! Empty Kitty Weather Warning!!

Post by caitsith Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Well, that didn't take long !! Laughing The wind has just started to pick up here. We have just gone round and closed all the windows ( i always have them open slightly as i like the fresh air). About 5mins ago Daisy started to have a funny turn! Laughing She's walking round crouched close to the floor,looking scared! with eyes like saucers! She's never liked the wind and the rain! I keep telling her that it's ok,that it's outside and wont hurt her but now she's got Tabitha at it too !! Laughing
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Kitty Weather Warning!! Empty Re: Kitty Weather Warning!!

Post by Ian B Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 am

My lot are the opposite, the more the wind gets up the more excitable they get and want to be outside.

I happened to look out of a bedroom window at just gone 12 last night, only to see Buddy in the middle of the road chasing a leaf being blown by the wind. It's a good job there was no traffic as he only had eyes for the leaf and luckily, when I went out to get him it was blown into a garden and he followed it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 am

Poor Daisy, that must be hard to live with, what do you do to comfort them? Luckily my two aren't too bothered about the weather, Sophie just loves being outside when it's raining, they don't like the wind, would rather stay in, but they aren't frightened by it.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 am

Hope your babies have settled down now, Caitsith.

Mary doesn't like being out in the rain or wind, so she will curl up inside and sleep for ages, while Buddy loves to be out all weather, he doesn't care if it's raining or windy he wants to be out in it, then he will come in and "dry" himself by rubbing against my leg or arm, and expects to be cuddled when he is freezing cold. Kitty Weather Warning!! 43453
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caitsith Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Very Happy Daisy eventually settled down about 10.30 We had cuddles and played with her fav toy which is a drinking straw ! When we first bought them home,we didn't let them out for a good few days so that they could get used to us and build up some trust. When we did introduce them to the outside world,Daisy wasn't interested in going out, but we couldn't stop Tabitha!! Then,as it was November,we had the same weather as we have at the moment,Tabitha stuck her head out of the patio door,the wind got up and blew her whiskers and she shot upstairs!! Kitty Weather Warning!! 72767 It was so funny! She got used to it and spent hours chasing dead leves! Daisy then decided she would try going out and did the same but she used to bring the leves in to me as a gift ! And the occasional twig! She still has one she plays with! They are better today Very Happy
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Aww bless them. And Isis loves a drinking straw to play with too!
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down