For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding place..........(found)

3 posters

Go down

Hiding place..........(found) Empty Hiding place..........(found)

Post by Ian B Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 am

Buddy has found a good one, because I can't find it confused

I fed them all at 5.30pm yesterday and set the flap for exit only so any passing cats could only look on as they ate, but forgot to open it again till gone 7.30pm Embarassed Bola and Fudge must have gone out as they came trooping in, not best pleased with me as it was throwing it down and they were drenched, but no sign of Buddy.

By 9pm I still hadn't seen him, I'd been outside calling and had looked everywhere, and I mean everywhere, I could think of in the house, then right out of the blue he appeared, sleepy eyed and bone dry so he's most likely been in all the time. He disappeared again at 10.30, and again I searched the house without finding him, only for him to appear out of nowhere at 11.30.

I think I'll tie a length of cotton to his tail tonight so I can just follow that Laughing

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Hiding place..........(found) Empty Re: Hiding place..........(found)

Post by Teddy Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Hiding place..........(found) 43453 he'll be in some obscure place that you would never think to look, try behind the loo. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Hi Kath,

I've obviously missed *somewhere* but where that is I've absolutely no idea confused

I looked in wardrobes I knew I hadn't been in for days, even behind the washing machine, cooker and freezers, every space a cat could fit in upstairs and downstairs, but still couldn't see him. He'll have been sat there laughing at me no doubt Laughing Twisted Evil

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:31 am

The little sod did it again last night confused

I shut all the doors barring my bedroom and the kitchen as I go to bed, but I *knew* he was in so had to leave them all ajar in case he wanted to go out as he doesn't use litter trays.

I *think* I've narrowed his hiding place down to somewhere in the dining room. but the only place I haven't checked is inside a locked Grandaughter clock, and he will have had to have found the missing key to get in there Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Ian B wrote:The little sod did it again last night confused

I shut all the doors barring my bedroom and the kitchen as I go to bed, but I *knew* he was in so had to leave them all ajar in case he wanted to go out as he doesn't use litter trays.

I *think* I've narrowed his hiding place down to somewhere in the dining room. but the only place I haven't checked is inside a locked Grandaughter clock, and he will have had to have found the missing key to get in there Laughing

Ian

Well he may just be clever enough.......................
Hiding place..........(found) 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Teddy wrote:
Ian B wrote:The little sod did it again last night confused

Ian

Well he may just be clever enough.......................
Hiding place..........(found) 43453
Nah, he's such a show-off if he'd found it he couldn't have resisted bragging about it Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Hiding place..........(found) 72767 Hiding place..........(found) 72767 you have to give him credit where it's due though, he has you (and me) stumped. I can't wiat to find out where this secret place is. I've had a thought, now this is an obscure idea, but do you leave the door open all the time? could he be lying on top of the door frame looking down. There was a cat that did that in CW, it could have been Hayleys not sure now.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 pm

The thought of him sitting on top of the door watching me look for him is Laughing

I'm beginning to think he's ripped a hole in the back of his fav armchair in the dining room and is hiding there........I hope for his sake I'm wrong, but it's the only place in there I haven't checked.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 pm

well I was thinking maybe he's sneaked down into the sofa until I remembered it's your diningroom we're talking about not your livingroom. nope he has me stumped too. Laughing We have a bed settee in my artroom and the foster kitties used to love hiding in the cavity of it.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 am

Found his hiding place Very Happy Hiding place..........(found) 579159 Very Happy Hiding place..........(found) 579159 .............and yes, it was right under my nose Embarassed

He went *missing* again last night, so off I trotted round the house looking for him, but this time I heard him miaow as I called him. I was right, he was in the dining room, but it was only good luck that I spotted him..............

.............in the cat carrier that's in a corner on the dining room floor Embarassed Laughing

I hadn't actually looked in there as while the door is open, it's only slightly ajar so I assumed he wouldn't be able to squeeze thro' the gap without opening the door fully. That and the fact he's mainly black and sleeps right at the back of the carrier meant I didn't see him till I got on my hands and knees to look properly, and only then because I noticed his white toes.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 am

Hiding place..........(found) 72767 Hiding place..........(found) 72767 Hiding place..........(found) 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Hiding place..........(found) 72767 This has tickled me pink so it has. Brilliant!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down