For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fudges secret life?

Go down

Fudges secret life? Empty Fudges secret life?

Post by Ian B Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:51 am

She's very much a home girl, especially at night when it's cold as it has been recently, but occasionally she will nip out last thing and not come home for hours and very rarely not at all.

She asked to go out at gone 12.30 last night, but as there was snow on the ground I expected her to be back soon, not a bit of it, she was still gone as I went to bed at 1am. As I only leave my bedroom door open overnight I was checking the upstairs windowsills to make sure I wouldn't be locking any of the others in, when I spotted her sat on a wall of a house a few doors down on the opposite side of the road.

The only other time I've seen her so *far* from home was when she had a spell of wanting to follow me when I went out shopping, so I nipped downstairs to call her in fully expecting her to come. She didn't, tho' she turned to look at me after hearing me call, then trotted off down the road till she was out of sight.

With any of the others I wouldn't have been so puzzled, but not her doing this confused She gave the impression she was heading somewhere definite and not just wandering, tho' where that could be I don't know. I went to bed expecting to wake and find her asleep on my bed but no, nor was she in the house when I got up, but came strolling in when I opened the back door.

Wherever she'd been overnight must have been warm and dry as she was when I picked her up, tho' I'm pretty certain she wouldn't have used the box in my shed, and I'm positive she wouldn't go in another house, so her disappearing act remains a mystery. The only thing I can think of is she'd spotted Jimmy and, spoiling for a fight, followed his trail with no chance of my interupting her Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down