For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight, the aftermath

4 posters

Go down

Fight, the aftermath Empty Fight, the aftermath

Post by Ian B Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 am

Bolas friend from across the road had come in for a snooze on the dining table when Buddy found him and all hell broke loose. I managed to seperate them, but not before Buddy had seperated a lot of fur from his *enemy* Rolling Eyes Along with all the dirty paw prints in the pic, you can only see about half the amount of fur there actually was on the carpet. It's almost a full time job just trying to keep this carpet anything like clean with these two around Twisted Evil

Fight, the aftermath Fight_10

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Fight, the aftermath Empty Re: Fight, the aftermath

Post by Teddy Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 pm

OMG was there any fur left on the cats? Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:45 pm

LOL looks like my house after Lilly and Saffy has been fighting, it's always Saffy's fur thats on the floor never Lilly's but I suspect that's because Lilly is a sly fighter and always jumps on saffy when her back is turned.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm

nicola wrote:LOL looks like my house after Lilly and Saffy has been fighting, it's always Saffy's fur thats on the floor never Lilly's but I suspect that's because Lilly is a sly fighter and always jumps on saffy when her back is turned.

Hahahahahahaha, EXACTLY the same here! Theres always tufts of Maddys fur everywhere! Boo sneaks up and jumps on her back too! But its only fair as Mads hunts her down and chases her relentlessly! rofl

Aye Ian, it looks like the piccy could either be of lots of cat fur on your carpet or a black mohair rug that's gone baldy! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 pm

None of the fur is from Buddy, and tbh, the other cat sheds his so easily I'd be worried if he was mine. It's not just the normal amount of cat hair, I find tufts he's left here on a daily basis.

On the bright side, he stood up for himself this afternoon by stopping Max walking past him with a few deep growls, it was nice to see Max taken down a peg or two at last.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content