For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats and their weird ocd obsessions...

2 posters

Go down

Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... Empty Cats and their weird ocd obsessions...

Post by maddymoo Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Lately Mads has been completely obsessed with kneading my legs, shes on them several times a day, I can't get rid of her! Lol! I now have to keep a blanket over my legs to save my shins from being shredded! As it is they are still covered in pricks and scratches from before blankee LOL! She kneads from my tummy down to my feet, hovers there a while, works her way back up and the whole cycle starts again! Keeps her happy for ages! Funny thing is her behaviour started after my legs got especially painful so I like to think she can sense my pain and is helping in her own way. Bramble however is just her usual ocd self lol.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... Empty Re: Cats and their weird ocd obsessions...

Post by Teddy Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 pm

oh weird one, ok the ramantic side says yes she feels your pain, the practical side says,* little sod, what the hell is she playing at**. LOL I could understand the romantic side better if she didn't use her claws and only used her pads, but................................................... mad likes her claws. maybe she's trying to tell you, you need to shave, Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767 Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767 sorry uncalled for. Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 172268
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... Empty Re: Cats and their weird ocd obsessions...

Post by maddymoo Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Teddy wrote: maybe she's trying to tell you, you need to shave, Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767 Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767 sorry uncalled for. Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 172268

Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 611746 ...........although, could be! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:43 pm

maddymoo wrote:
Teddy wrote: maybe she's trying to tell you, you need to shave, Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767 Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767 sorry uncalled for. Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 172268

Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 611746 ...........although, could be! LOL!

Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767 Cats and their weird ocd obsessions... 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down