For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

+5
*Prince*
nicola
Jojolabanane
Teddy
Ian B
9 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 12 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 pm

He knows his own mind Kath, he got by well enough for however long before finding my house. Not being able to come and go as he pleases would probably drive him up the wall, I'd hate to think about what might happen if he ever got locked in here accidentally Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 12 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Fri May 20, 2011 8:50 am

Still *missing* confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 20, 2011 10:19 am

Mystery deepens, well my curiosity does. confused
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 pm

I was out shouting for him at 11am today when I heard his unmistakable miaowing nearby. I'd like to think he was letting me know he was coming, tho' that's maybe a bit too fanciful Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Oh you never know, just keeping you guessing I thinks. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 am

I didn't hear or see him when I got up today, but suddenly he was there on the dining table, rolling over for belly rubs before asking for brekkie.................then disappearing as quietly as he'd arrived Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue May 24, 2011 9:05 am

I've not seen him since the *cup of water* incident when he was pestering the young cat from across the road a couple of days back, but I heard him yowling nearby earlier today. He didn't come when I called him this time so maybe he's still sulking at me Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed May 25, 2011 10:45 am

Sounds like it Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

He's just been *otherwise occupied* Laughing He's nipped in a few times for a mouthful, literally, before dashing back out in case one of the other three toms has moved in on the cat from across the road while he's been gone.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

hahaha oh that poor female cat, can just imagine him racing in, filling up then racing back out again.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed May 25, 2011 8:16 pm

He didn't fill up Kath, it was a mouthful before dashing to the flap to check if she was still *unattended* and even then more often than not he'd dive outside just to make sure. I don't think he's had enough food in the past couple of days to make up a full meal.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 am

more important things to think about, a cats got to do what a cats got to do, food is always available, but a lady on heat???? Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 26, 2011 10:07 am

He's definitely *love struck* Kath Laughing He came in for food earlier and this time stayed to eat it, but inbetween every mouthful he was either yowling or checking the flap to see if she was around.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu May 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Talk about desperate. Laughing Just a pity all these male cats hadn't been neutured either. So much easier to neuture male animals than females, cheaper too.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Yep, there's less point in my booking Stripey in to be neutered than Buddy as he comes and goes as and when he wants, not to mention trying to persuade him to go into my carrier Shocked

I remember a bloke at a factory I used to work at taking one of the 3 very feral cats there home (he told us it tore his living room to shreds when let out) and he had to get some kind of medication from the vets to knock it out at work before trying to get it into a box. I don't know what the pills were, but the cat didn't want to swallow them, but did eventually, tho' not before scratching the hell out of those of us fool enough to be handling it at the time.

I've considered asking my vet if they'd be willing to give me something along those lines to try on Stripey.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 am

He didn't turn up around midnight as he has been doing (like clockwork) for the past few weeks, but was around to come upstairs and wake me to let me know how hungry he was at 4.45am today Rolling Eyes I'm used to him being downstairs when I get up, but this is the first time he's jumped on my bed like this.

I can't say as I was amused as I'd had a fitful nights *sleep* due to Bola insisting on again trying to get comfy in the box next to my pillow. He'll fit in, but if he scratches himself his leg banging against the side of the box sounds like a drum roll and as it's a closed box with a hole for entry/exit, his snoring echoes somewhat Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 12 72767 I've just got this image of Bola in that box, with the noise that waas going on, Stripy maybe thought he had nothing to lose by *waking* you.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm

There'd be plenty of room for Fudge, but there's no way he can get comfy without making a right din about it as it might be tall enough, it's not very long. Still, I'd rather his being there than that shed.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am

Stripey didn't turn up last night and I've not seen him so far today, tho' this isn't unusual, but it means he'll have double his normal appetite when he does show his face Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Drop in point for Strpey, anytime he feels the urge he knows just where to go.........yours. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 am

He's just surfaced after being *missing* for 2 days, ate a chicken wing and dashed straight back out. I say missing, he might have called yesterday afternoon while I was out as the food I left in the dining room had gone when I got home, as had the food I left there overnight when I got up today.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm

He turned up 1/2 an hour ago, dirtier than I've ever seen him Shocked God knows where he's been, but he looks like he's been stuck up a chimney. A mainly white cat is now mainly various shades of grey Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Would any neighbours have a coal bunker in their garden? If they do then that maybe where he's been, they don't seem to mind the soot. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Teddy wrote:Would any neighbours have a coal bunker in their garden? If they do then that maybe where he's been, they don't seem to mind the soot. Laughing
Could be Kath, all these house use to have coal fires tho' they've long since been replaced by c/h. We still have what used to be a coal shed (now used for the lawn mower, etc) and even tho' it's not seen coal for over 35 years now, any cat wandering/getting locked in there would still end up looking filthy.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 am

That could be that answer then. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 12 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next