For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A long lost visitor returned today

Go down

A long lost visitor returned today Empty A long lost visitor returned today

Post by Ian B Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 pm

I just happened to be looking out of my living room window this afternoon and I spotted a jet black face poking out thro' the gap in my fence they all use, but it was only when it came fully into view that I recognised this cat. A scruffy, I hesitate to say stray as I'm not sure he is, jet black tom who I've not seen hide nor hair of for over a year now Shocked

He didn't stop to check the flap and had gone before I had time to get outside, but I know it was him as even tho' jet black, he has a unmistakable face shape. Either way, it was nice to see him still knocking about, tho' he might well have been and I've just not seen him.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

A long lost visitor returned today Empty Re: A long lost visitor returned today

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm

I saw him again this afternoon, hightailing it thro' the flap when I went into the kitchen to see which one of my lot was mucking about with the flap Shocked In all the time I've seen him knocking around, this was the first time I've seen him go near it, let alone use it.

I guess that showed just how cold and hungry he was if he'll risk going into a strange house. If he'd have stayed around I would have given him food but the last I saw of him was climbing over the front garden fence.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down