For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince - OTHER knee poorly

5 posters

Go down

Prince - OTHER knee poorly  Empty Prince - OTHER knee poorly

Post by *Prince* Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 am

testing, as ive tried posting this numerous times over 2 weeks and it wont post!! Crying or Very sad

Last edited by *Prince* on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Prince - OTHER knee poorly  Empty Re: Prince - OTHER knee poorly

Post by *Prince* Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:52 am

OK.............. Now its decided to let me post once more!
Just wanted you guys to know that our Princey Boy aint too great Crying or Very sad
You know how he is living with my sister, and had settled in so fantastically, darling boy that he is, and my sister and my nephew adore him, and love having him as part of their family (and have allowed him to have the run of the place, including my sisters bed, lol, that she said would NEVER happen - aye right, two nights in and he has been sleeping with her ever since!!)
Anyhoo, he started limping after two weeks and she thought it was his same "poorly knee" that he had his ligament trouble with before and was in the dog cage, well......
unfortunately, my poor boy has the same problem in his OTHER knee now and he has to go back in the dog cage.
We are heartbroken and filled with guilt. Cannot believe that this has happened, especially so soon after us leaving him. I feel like we have abandoned him, and I also feel for my sister, who is equally upset at him having to be "caged".
I have to say, I am really struggling with it, being so far away, and cry into my pillow at night Embarassed
Will keep you guys posted, as my sister is being fantastic and keeping me updated on FB messages.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 am

Sorry to hear this Nicki Crying or Very sad

It must be worse being so far away from him atm, but at least he's with your sister so you know he'll be getting the best of care and that you'll get regular updates. On the bright side, the cage might not be so bad for him this time round as he'll be used to it from last time, he won't enjoy it, but it perhaps won't feel so restrictive now.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 am

Sory to hear that Nicki, but please don't feel you have abandoned him. He seems to be really happy with your sister and you know he will get the care and love he needs to help him through. He must be missing you as you are him but he is being well cared for and, by the sounds of it, he has them wrapped around his paws.lol.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 am

Aawww Nicki, this must put such a downer on you especially when really you should be living the dream right now. But remember how Prince coped so well when in the cage, he was patient and *did his time* and he'll cope again. You know your sister will care for him, she probably feels really guilty too, not long with her and he ends up in his cage. But you both know nothing could have prevented this. Even if you were home with him, he would still need rest.
You are going to spend time thinking about him and crying for him but he's in good hands, your sister will care and love him as good as you would.
I know you would prefer to do that yourself, I would much rather care for my sick pets cos I think I can do it better, but really I can't. Wink but sometimes what we want just can't happen, enjoy your stay, make the most of it and just have faith that in a few weeks time Prince is going to be so much better. Prince - OTHER knee poorly  895769
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Poor Princie, but you know Ian is right, as this is the second time around it will not be so hard on Prince as it isn't something he has never encountered before. And you so should not be feeling guilty - I know it is a natural reaction but there is nothing you are guilty of, except loving your Prince to bits. He is in good hands and he will be allllll right. Take care and try to enjoy the rest of your stay. Big love and hugs

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Thank you lovely people. xx