For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 hours sleep

Go down

8 hours sleep Empty 8 hours sleep

Post by Ian B Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:38 am

For the cats that is....................then 8 hours sleep 975384

They'd all been curled up nice and warm in the living room for what seemed like all day (and still were) when I went to bed last night, but I hadn't been there 10 minutes before a loud crash came from somewhere upstairs, closely followed by the unmistakable sounds of a fight starting Rolling Eyes

The crash was loud enough to make me get up to see what had happened, nothing amiss on the landing or in the junk room, but the curtain rail in the spare bedroom had been pulled off the wall at one end. It's lucky it's flexible so hadn't snapped and I wasn't fixing it at midnight (I did it today at 6.15am) so just balanced it the best way I could on the wall fittings.

Back to bed only to be disturbed by another loud crash 5 minutes later, downstairs this time Rolling Eyes I wasn't getting up again as I was pretty sure they'd knocked over 2 brushes and a Ewbank carpet sweeper in the kitchen (I was right) I don't know which cats were involved and with all the cursing I did, not one came into my bedroom afterwards, tho' it's just as well as they wouldn't have been welcome.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down