For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

+5
*Prince*
nicola
Jojolabanane
Teddy
Ian B
9 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:39 am

*Prince* wrote:
Ian B wrote: where he had a good thrash about,

Ian

lol Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 10 43453
Seriously, you've got to see him do it, he rolls all over the table and it's great to see him so happy and relaxed Very Happy Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 10 579159 I'll video him when I get a chance.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

He was happy to accept a belly rub this afternoon Shocked not a full on rub like the others and only gave me a few playful nips when I tickled his toes, so it looks like I'm getting somewhere with him.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:28 am

Little steps ... lovely to hear the progress you are making with stripey ... bet you can't HEAR the progress over the din Pablo is making.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Hi Joanne,

Yeah, it doesn't seem that long ago he'd bolt at merely seeing me, now here he is, happy and relaxed Very Happy

The little sod has just turned up sporting another *war wound* Rolling Eyes Nowhere near as bad as the last but it's bad enough. Not the best pic as I tried to get in too close.

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 10 War_wo10

'EDIT'

He stayed in just long enough to fill his belly before dashing out............for round 2 no doubt Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Soooo like Malo with regard to war wounds and scrapping. No

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm

That's just it Joanne, Stripey is anything but a fighter, he backs down if any of my lot so much as stare at him yet he keeps getting these wounds confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:37 am

No sign of him for well over 48 hours now, nor (coincidentally?) of the cat from across the road or the mystery kitten for nearly as long. Stripey is fascinated by this kitten, when they're in my garden he won't leave it alone but gets a good paw swipe whenever he gets too close Laughing

One visitor going mssing isn't unusual, but 3 together is imo, I just hope they're all ok. I say that as I've heard a cat miaowing somewhere, I can hear it atm, but I've no idea where it is other than it's close by. Even tho' it sounds a bit like Stripey, I've been out calling but it's not come to me.

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:26 am

Todays mystery miaowing has been solved, it was Buddy in my loony neighbours garden, but what's making him miaow like this is a puzzle as it's almost like he's trying to tell me something. I've had a look as far as I can but I can't see anything wrong.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:34 am

I am sure that cat's do try telling us stuff - though often what they are trying to say is a mystery. Bonnie's major howl yesterday was a case in point. JC was convinced that she had felt something terrible happening to Malo - but then he turned up safe and sound some time later which dispelled that idea. Then he wondered whether the cat had felt something to do with the earthquake in Cumbria - but that was a bit too far away and the timing didn't match at all. The noise she made is still sending shivers up my spine.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:40 am

Hi Joanne,

Buddy can be very talkative, but I've never heard him this vocal before. He kept going back to the same spot in my neighbours garden but I couldn't see what had grabbed his attention so much.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 am

IIRC, he's been here for less than an hour out of the past 72, and then only to eat before dashing straight back out. I've not seen him at all for well over 24 hours now, so he must be enjoying being a *tom about town* atm Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

He finally turned up just as the bloke had arrived to service my pretty much brand new c/h and combi boiler and to my amazement, Stripey didn't run for the flap...........not at first anyway Laughing

'EDIT'

I forgot to mention just how wet and dirty he was yesterday, granted him being mainly white probably made it seem worse, but he looked like he'd just had a mudbath Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 am

Could be he's out and about all the time he's been *missing* and having a fine old time. A shower of rain will clean him off. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

Oh, he'll just be out *tomming it* and having the time of his life. It wasn't that long ago it seemed he had nowhere he was sure of getting a warm welcome and food, but now he's got the best of both worlds. A cat-about-town and a place to recharge his batteries Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm

And what more could he want??? He'll be one contented cat Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 10 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:18 pm

He's very contented Kath, I've never seen a cat show gratitude like he does Very Happy .............when he's here and awake that is Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:40 am

Ian B wrote:He's very contented Kath, I've never seen a cat show gratitude like he does Very Happy .............when he's here and awake that is Laughing

Ian

Very Happy Very Happy
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I don't know why I've just been *honoured* like this, but after over a week of him calling for food before going straight back out, an hour ago he decided it was also time for a sleep on the dining table. Not that he does much sleeping with all his rolling about, half of the time he's snapping awake just in time to stiop himself falling off the edge Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh that's so funny when that happens, I know I'm sick but it's the startled look on their face when it happens. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 am

This has been puzzling me for a while............

If I'm right and he was getting food wherever/whenever he could prior to calling here regularly, with the amount he eats I would have expected him to have gained a fair amount of weight by now, but no confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm

I've been accepted Shocked Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 10 579159

He gave me a headbutt for the first time this afternoon as I was playing with him on the dining table, tho' to be fair, he has enjoyed a good belly rub for some time now and that's acceptance by a cat in anyones language.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 pm

I think you'll have a new fur family member before too long Ian!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 pm

nicola wrote:I think you'll have a new fur family member before too long Ian!
I already have Nicola, he's made himself right at home here now, tho' he'll never be my cat in the way Fudge, Bola and now Max are.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 am

I don't know who with, but he picked a fight with another cat within a few seconds of leaving here after a late supper last night at 11.30pm. No biggie normally, but it sounded like it was kicking off right under my loony neighbours bedroom window and there was a light on.

I wasn't happy because *if* Max has been shot and *if* this loony was responsible, even tho' it was dark he might have tried it again. I'm guessing/hoping he didn't as there were only the usual yowls coming from both cats, no real cries of pain anyway.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Does make you worry though.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next