For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

+5
*Prince*
nicola
Jojolabanane
Teddy
Ian B
9 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I'd worry a damn sight less if I knew for sure it wasn't a pellet wound, but I can't see how he could have managed to do it on the wall hook. Either way, he's completely recovered from *whatever* now Very Happy Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Teddy Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Ian B wrote:I'd worry a damn sight less if I knew for sure it wasn't a pellet wound, but I can't see how he could have managed to do it on the wall hook. Either way, he's completely recovered from *whatever* now Very Happy Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 579159

Ian

such a relief. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I spotted him padding along the footpath and watched till he was out of sight as I was coming back from shopping this morning, and as he was going in the opposite direction to my house, if he went to the end of the road and turned left he was only a minute or two away from a even bigger housing estate than the one I'm on. This wouldn't surprise me as I've seen him much further afield than that, and him being a tom-about-town Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 am

Even Stripey was in out of the cold when I got downstairs today, I couldn't blame him as it's perishing atm, tho' once he'd filled his belly he felt fit to take on the world again and went out pretty soon afterwards Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm

It's much too early to really worry about him, but he's not been *home* since around 11.30pm last night, tho' no doubt he'll come in when hunger gets the better of him, coupled his miaowed equivalent of Oliver asking for more Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

I've not seen him for nearly 24 hours now, tho' the plate of food I left on the dining table just before going to bed last night had been licked clean this morning. He's the only one who does that so I guess he'd called on his way past.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:17 am

A flying visit to stock up on supplies by the look of it. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:30 am

Same thing again last night Kath Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun May 15, 2011 7:25 pm

I've not seen him for getting on for 36 hours now, a bit surprising considering the wet weather, never mind his appetite. Hopefully he'll turn up later today.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun May 15, 2011 7:33 pm

36 hours? that's a while for him not to come visit. Hopefully you'll see him later.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

He's been *missing* for far longer Kath, 7 days at one point, but that was some time ago now. He rarely stays to sleep/recharge his batteries and just treats here as a filling station on his travels Laughing I'd be really worried if it was any of Bola, Fudge or Max, but Stripey is a tom-about-town so he's probably just enjoying himself.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun May 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Laughing Oh shoudn't laugh, he could be adding to the extreme over population of stray kitties, but the thought of him out and about having a ball Wink is quite amuzing. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun May 15, 2011 8:36 pm

With the amount of new facial scratches (got to be thro' fighting) he usually arrives with, I'm not sure enjoying himself was the right expression Laughing

I don't get this as he backs down to any of my lot as soon as they look at him.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am

Still no sign of him confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 16, 2011 1:59 pm

oh worrying confused
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

I finally spotted him in my loony neighbours garden at 10.30am so nipped out to shout him. He came, but the noise he made reminded me of a kid complaining because his mum had gone out and shouted it was time for them to come home Laughing

He didn't stay long, just time enough to clear his bowl before dashing out again. To the best of my knowledge this is the only food he's had in nearly 48 hours, add that he didn't ask for more as usual and it must mean there's something really good out there somewhere Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Could be he scrounges off other folks or maybe he's a good hunter. Good to know all is well with him. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Considering I've seen him a good 1.5 miles away from my house, tho' not for a long time, I'd be amazed if he hasn't found another source of food somewhere on his travels, tho' his looks don't exactly shout "I'm a friendly cat really, let me in" Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Ah but maybe other throw some food to him just to make sure he is getting fed. Poor toot can't help his looks Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 232267 Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 16397
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm

It's not so much his actual looks, more that he's always so grubby. Thinking about it, I don't recall ever seeing him have a wash here Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 am

One more sighting at 8.30pm last night, again as he was passing thro' my loony neighbours garden, yowling his head off at something but he didn't call here.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 am

No sign since Tuesday. He must be getting hungry or fed elsewhere as he's only had the one meal in days now, that I'm aware of anyway.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu May 19, 2011 10:44 am

You would think hunger would entice him back.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 am

I would have thought so too, but then he did once go *missing* for seven days and came back much the same as before so he must know of another food source.

I'd like to know where he sleeps, even when he calls here he rarely gets his head down for anything other than a short nap, it's fill-my-belly time then he's off out again confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu May 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Quite a mystery isn't he? as long as he shows his face now and again and he looks ok, that's you can hope for. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 11 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next