For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's very, very cold this morning.....

+3
*Prince*
littlekitty
Ian B
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It's very, very cold this morning..... - Page 5 Empty Re: It's very, very cold this morning.....

Post by Ian B Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Teddy wrote:
GT would love to be #1 cat here, but Bola keeps him in his place even tho' he's much smaller.

And Bola is younger, so he'll want to put *granda* in his place and keep him there.
Bola was sat on my bed having a good belly rub when GT jumped up, saw what was going on and thought he'd like one as well and came and lay down between myself and Bola..........who was not happy about the intrusion. Never mind the growls, if looks could kill............ Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

It's very, very cold this morning..... - Page 5 Empty Re: It's very, very cold this morning.....

Post by Teddy Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:02 am

LOL, it sounds like GT has never been played with or seen how cats interact, it's all a new experience for him. Bless him, I bet he's having a brill time.

OR it could be hero worship.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:06 am

ROFL! Awwww bless him! He'll no doubt be getting on Bolas tits but that is so cute! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:02 am

Ian it's so nice to hear how GT is settling in with you, it must have been a long time since anyone had showed him any love or attention before you came along, i'm so happy he's with you keep doing what you are doing!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5