For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stands back

4 posters

Go down

Stands back Empty Stands back

Post by littlekitty Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:42 pm

in amazement.
I gave Mary her usual fish for her tea and Buddy had rabbit, which Mary refuses to eat, or so I thought. Went into the kitchen just now and caught Mary eating the last bits of Buddy's tea, the same flavour that she has turned her nose up at for ages, now she is having a sneaky scoff when I'm not looking. Cheeky sod only eats fish usually and refuses anything else. Now if I go to give her rabbit again, I know that she will refuse it, so I will try mixing a small amount in with her fishy dinner, do you think she'll notice? Stands back 43453
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Stands back Empty Re: Stands back

Post by Teddy Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:49 pm

oh most definately, and she won't eat it because you have forced it on her, totally ignore her though and she will eat because she can. Stands back 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 pm

ROFL! The're such mushrooms at times... lol! Clearly her being fed rabbit is pish... but Buddys rabbit is yummy! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 pm

pokbg wrote:ROFL! The're such mushrooms at times... lol! Clearly her being fed rabbit is pish... but Buddys rabbit is yummy! lol!
She's never been intertested in Buddy's foodbefore either so she must of been hungry to eat that and refuse dry biccies. Stands back 43453 Going to go back to feeding them wet in the morning and dry through the day/night as since Mary will only eat fishy dinners and buddy eats diffrent food (gourmet gold, little tins are quite expensive sold seperately) we are going through to much wasted pouches/tins when they refuse it, see how they get on this way. Madam won't like it but she'll have to get used to it and Buddy will certainly let me know he's not happy about the changes. But I think Mary prefers the dry anyway as she's always have a rummage around in the bowl.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:36 am

LOL! What are they like?!