For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Proper* cat fight just now...........

3 posters

Go down

*Proper* cat fight just now........... Empty *Proper* cat fight just now...........

Post by Ian B Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 pm

...........sat at my pc I just heard all hell let loose up the side of my house, and knowing Bola was out, rushed downstairs to see what was going on. Thankfully Bola wasn't involved, he was asleep upstairs when I checked later, the fight was between the spraying black tom and the semi long haired black and white cat with the big bushy tail from across the road, and weren't they just going at it Shocked

They were so intent on ripping each other to shreds they didn't notice me coming till I was almost on top of them.............not that I would have tried to seperate them..............but they both legged it when they realised I was there. No doubt they were arguing over who's patch *MY* garden is Rolling Eyes Laughing

It could have been worse, it might have happened in the early hours and woken half the street, but bloody hell, it was some fight.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

*Proper* cat fight just now........... Empty Re: *Proper* cat fight just now...........

Post by *Prince* Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Yikes! Sounds like a right couple of thugs! They can be pretty brutal, but it always SOUNDS even worse than it is. Horrible noise! Shocked Very Happy
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

*Proper* cat fight just now........... Empty Re: *Proper* cat fight just now...........

Post by maddymoo Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am

Rofl! The neigbourhood boss cats are fighting over you Ian, you should feel flattered! LOL! Lets hope neither wins and they both get scared off so there's no more spraying!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 am

And another one about 30 minutes ago, this time between Bolas black friend from across the road and the stripey tailed tom, who was getting much the worst of the 5+ minute fight Shocked It was loud enough to wake me and I had to get up to make sure Bola wasn't involved, tho' it wasn't in my garden this time, so they weren't arguing over who's patch it was Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 pm

LOL! With that many cats in your neighbourhood its a wonder theres not more fights, but at that time in the morning you can do with out it! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down