For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A *proper* fight

Go down

A *proper* fight Empty A *proper* fight

Post by Ian B Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:47 am

I was on my pc when I heard a deep growl downstairs, a sound I've never heard any of mine, nor next doors make, so I knew I had at least one visitor.

I nipped down and found stripey tailed tom in the kitchen, but for once he didn't bolt thro' the flap when he saw me, then I spotted Bolas black friend from across the road in the living room, hackles seriously raised. He dashed into the kitchen when he saw me, straight into stripey tail, but amazingly he went right for stripey tail, the poor sod never stood a chance, fur everywhere . It took two cups of water to stop them Shocked

I don't know whether Bolas friend attacked first out of fear, but I didn't think he had that much aggression in him. They're both ok as far as I can tell, and I think they'd been arguing over who *owned* a old valerian catnip toy that'd had a fresh spray of concentrated catnip first thing today. I know at least one of them had been in earlier as said toy had been so chewed it was sodden, none of mine do that, but I'd better hide it before I go out later.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down