For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling so guilty... babies in the cattery...

4 posters

Go down

Feeling so guilty... babies in the cattery... Empty Feeling so guilty... babies in the cattery...

Post by pokbg Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:01 pm

Well... my two little ones are now in the cattery... and I'm wrecked with guilt! Not only is it awful to leave them there... but Pok had an "accident" in his carrier again... this time it wasn't hard little pellets... but diarrhea. Something he never has (BG does sometimes, but never Pok) after his hunting days were over... the look he gave me when it happened was heartbreaking... we were only 3 mintues away from the cattery (could see it)... and his eyes were so full of sadness and selfpity... I just wanted to cry!

Got them in the pen and cleaned little Pokie up the best I could without upsetting him more (so no water, as that would have just added to his misery)... and as we left the two of them stood side by side just looking at us... I miss my babies!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Feeling so guilty... babies in the cattery... Empty Re: Feeling so guilty... babies in the cattery...

Post by *Prince* Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Aww hun, I feel for you, I really do. I know nothing we say will make you feel any better, but your babies WILL be ok. We all feel the same as you do. Poor Pokky boy, having a wee accident, but atleast one of his last memories is of his mummy cleaning him up and making him feel better.
Hugs to you and your babies sweetie. xxxx
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Feeling so guilty... babies in the cattery... Empty Re: Feeling so guilty... babies in the cattery...

Post by Teddy Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Oh it's heartbreaking, but they know just what to do and how to act to make our misery worse. You know they will be fine and well looked after, it is worse for us you know, I bet right at this minute, they are sound asleep without a care in the world. Don't let this spoil your break, before you know it, you will be going to collect them and take them home, where Pok will treat you with contempt and BG will be all over you like a rash. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Oh no. I feel your pain. They'll be sad, but they'll settle into a routine. They have each other for company and will be safe and well fed. You know they were fine last time. Try not to worry too much (yeah right! Of course you'll worry, as their mommy, its your job to!). You'll be reunited again before you know it. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down