For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stripey tailed tom update (new pic)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stripey tailed tom update (new pic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stripey tailed tom update (new pic)

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 am

haha didn't take him long, before you know it, he'll be a resident house guest getting on your nerves and pigging out. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Stripey tailed tom update (new pic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stripey tailed tom update (new pic)

Post by Ian B Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 am

Hmmm, maybe, maybe not Kath. He's stopped spraying in the house so he's not actually unwelcome, but he's someones cat, he's just too well fed to be living rough, so I certainly won't be encouraging him............Bola seems to be doing that himself Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 am

............Bola seems to be doing that himself

Bola is everyone's friend. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 pm

ROFL! Oh thats so funny! Bola keeps bring friends home! Stripey tailed tom update (new pic) - Page 2 72767
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:07 pm

I haven't seen him since his escapade with Bola and the old pallet and dustbins in a neighbours garden on Friday. Either of them could have easily got hurt, Bola is ok so I hope his friend is as well.

'EDIT'

He's ok, I've just seen him asleep on a nearby shed roof Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 am

He hadn't touched a plate of food I put outside for a hedgehog late last night which he must have seen/smelt on his way in, so it seems he's just after somewhere to get his head down.

Ian

OR he's getting fussy. Laughing
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 am

I was woken at 2am by a cat jumping onto my bed and munching from the dry bowl there, I could just make out a light coloured shape so thought it was Max, but when he jumped down for a drink and sounded like a toilet flushing I knew it wasn't him, so switched the light on and it was stripey tailed tom Shocked .........he soon legged it tho'.

It's enough that he comes in, but if he's confident enough to jump on my bed while I'm in it now, something will have to be done.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 am

He's getting bolder every day, will take some determination to shift him soon. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Ian B wrote:I was woken at 2am by a cat jumping onto my bed and munching from the dry bowl there, I could just make out a light coloured shape so thought it was Max, but when he jumped down for a drink and sounded like a toilet flushing I knew it wasn't him, so switched the light on and it was stripey tailed tom Shocked .........he soon legged it tho'.

It's enough that he comes in, but if he's confident enough to jump on my bed while I'm in it now, something will have to be done.

Ian

Oh my..... Stripey tailed tom update (new pic) - Page 2 72767 Stripey tailed tom update (new pic) - Page 2 72767 Stripey tailed tom update (new pic) - Page 2 72767 Twisted Evil Stripey tailed tom update (new pic) - Page 2 43453
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 am

I saw him checking out my neighbours back door late last night, so it looks like he does this regularly and not just at my house. Amazingly, Jimmy took offence and did his best to scare him away, not that him being aggressive had the slightest effect Laughing but I've never seen him do anything like that before Shocked

I wonder if stripey tailed tom is a stray just stealing food as and when he gets the chance?

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 am

He could be a stray that hangs around, he knows where there is food and why wander anywhere else if there are a few home comforts close by.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:56 pm

I often hearing him miaowing even if I don't see him, but it's never in the same place as if he was asking to be let in somewhere nearby. He doesn't have a collar and I'm pretty sure he isn't neutered, tho' that means little round here as a lot of toms with homes are the same.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 pm

CP 's hope for all cats to get neutered isn't working then, they were hoping to get the message across to the public. I can't undesrtand why someone doesn't neuter them, a male cat when he's on the rampage doesn't care where or what he sprays. And the female? omg that howling is enough to wake the dead.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 pm

In our vets there's a poster up by CP advertising getting pets neutered for £5! Shocked I can't understand people not getting them neutered in that instance as come on, thats 2 pints of lager! How do they get it done for that price?

I had to laugh at Jimmy! Big brave Jimmy, but no ones frightened Lol! Poor Jimmy...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:54 pm

maddymoo wrote:In our vets there's a poster up by CP advertising getting pets neutered for £5! Shocked I can't understand people not getting them neutered in that instance as come on, thats 2 pints of lager!

We have the same poster in our vets, there is no reason for anyone not to have them done at that price!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 am

He came so close to me about 7.30 last night I could almost reach out and touch him, tho' the attraction was a plate of food and not the appeal of my stroking him Laughing

He was with Bola at the side of my house but didn't run for a change, he just sat still as Bola came to me. I nipped inside to get food and he started to walk away till he caught the scent of food then stopped, so I knelt to put the food down and he inched towards it. It didn't help that Bola promptly licked all the jelly of it, but if he hadn't been there I reckon stripey tailed tom would have just legged it.

He came closer and closer then disaster, I got cramp and had to stand up suddenly which was enough to scare him, tho' he didn't move far away. I left the food there and went back inside and it had gone when I checked a few minutes later, tho' who ate it, him, Bola or Jimmy who was hanging around, I don't know.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2