For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blooming cats

3 posters

Go down

Blooming cats Empty Blooming cats

Post by littlekitty Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 pm

I cannot believe what I have just seen.
All this time I have been buying Gourmet wet food, Mary wouldn't eat anything else, and as I had ran out of gourmet for Buddy I gave him a coop own variety, he will eat anything usually, but he didn't finish it all and have just caught Mary eating it. Blooming cats 265331
Bloody typical of her, now if I was to give it to her she wouldn't touch it. I am going to try her on pets at home's own brand, as it is quite expensive to keep feeding them Gourmet, don't suppose she will eat that either.
Fussy mare, she could hardly get down the stairs this morning after what she has eaten, she's such a pig.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Blooming cats Empty Re: Blooming cats

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi Lynn,

Pets at home own brand goes down well with my lot, even their cheap tinned wet food is wolfed down, but they'd all kill for the 85g chickem/tuna pouches, tho' they're much the same price as the Gourmet stuff.

They've all turned their noses up at various food, only to eat the same food from another cats bowl, they all seem to think think the other cats are getting tastier food than they are.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 pm

haha, it is so true that they are always convinced the food in the other bowl is bound to be nicer! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Gave her some Royal canin biccies last night and she couldn't get them in her mouth quick enough, the greedy pig wanted seconds but she never got it.
Bloomin eck wait till the vet sees the size of her, hope they don't weigh her, she might break the scales. Blooming cats 43453
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content