For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish Sophie ....................

+2
littlekitty
Teddy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I wish Sophie .................... - Page 2 Empty Re: I wish Sophie ....................

Post by Teddy Fri May 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Sophie doesn't like it but bless her she doesn't go crazy. I bought her a new one yesterday from Asda ( where else LOL) deep pink with a flower attached, oh she looks bonny in it. I've been home all day and she has come and gone, disappeared for 4 hours but did come back. We're keeping her in after tea-time now, just to play safe.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

I wish Sophie .................... - Page 2 Empty Re: I wish Sophie ....................

Post by *Prince* Fri May 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Teddy wrote: We're keeping her in after tea-time now,

Oh bless! Sorry Kath, I dont mean to make light of the situation, but that just sounds so cute! Embarassed
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 23, 2008 10:56 pm

LOL oh she's a miffed little soul, she's taken herself off to her favourite basket and hasn't come out. But come 2am, she'll let me know she wants out , no chance. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2