For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swap places (strange Fudge again)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swap places (strange Fudge again) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swap places (strange Fudge again)

Post by Ian B Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 am

Last night was the coldest of the year so far by a country mile, yet it seems she stayed out all night. She wasn't in when I went to bed and as she wasn't in when I got up today, nor had the bscuits in her box been touched, it certainly looks like she stayed out.

She eventually came in for brekkie at 6.30am, but as Buddy and Bola were also eating in the kitchen, she went straight back out without touching hers and has only just this minute come back in.

She is one very odd cat at times confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Swap places (strange Fudge again) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swap places (strange Fudge again)

Post by Ian B Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 pm

She's now moved to the bathroom, I found her there yesterday when I got back from the pub and she's spent most of today curled up asleep there. It's only a small room and is probably the warmest room in the house when the c/h is on so I don't blame her, but she'll no doubt be upset when I go for a shower later Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 am

She stayed in the bathroom from when I got up around 5.30am till I went for a shower at 11pm and only left because I accidentally dropped a towel near her, but soon returned once I'd finished. She's got everything the needs there, waiter service for food, a water bowl and a litter tray, not to mention the hot radiator so I can't blame her Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 am

She nipped out for a few minutes not long ago but was soon back in the bathroom, most probably to stay there all day again, but why move when you have warmth, privacy and waiter service? Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2