For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malo finds a friend

3 posters

Go down

Malo finds a friend Empty Malo finds a friend

Post by Jojolabanane Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

The other evening, it was thrashing down with rain outside, and Malo came into the conservatory through the window, but didn't immediately ask to come in. In fact, I was the one who opened to the door to see whether he did want to come into the warmth of the house. He was sat there looking quite pleased with himself and I heard a little mew in the darkness. When my eyes became adjusted I noticed another cat in the conservatory, rolling about on the carpet, quite content, but just miaouing in conversation. It was the brown tabby that I had noticed some time back as a kitten and had worried about him being attacked by Malo (the bruiser). All grown up now and the same size as Malo, and I noted he has been neutured, they appear to be the best of friends and Malo had no difficulty in sharing his space with the other - who without a collar, is without a name. Might call him Thomas, just to be able to call him seomthing, because he looks very similar to Dylan, and might belong to the same family. Refused to give him food as I don't want to confuse him as to where home is - but he is a very affectionate thing and most welcome in the conservatory.
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Malo finds a friend Empty Re: Malo finds a friend

Post by Ian B Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Malo has a *soft side* Shocked Laughing

It must be nice to see him makes friends with another cat after all his arguments with Tubs.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Ian B wrote:Malo has a *soft side* Shocked Laughing

It must be nice to see him makes friends with another cat after all his arguments with Tubs.

Ian

Contrary little so and so. Laughing glad to hear he is a softie at heart.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 am

Even though it does not fit his persona, I am so glad he has found a friend to play with. Bonnie shuns any attempt at play - which makes me feel so sorry for the young Malo. We got Malo so that Bonnie would have a companion to 'replace' Joseph as they had been such good mates, but it hasn't worked out that way. They tolerate each other but aren't the best of friends. Now Malo appears to have found a friend, I feel so much happier for him.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 am

It's great when they find a friend :tu:

Fudge has been very much a solitary cat since we lost Black Tom, I felt really sorry for her being alone all the time but it was her choice as she made it clear to the others she wanted nothing to do with them, until Buddy appeared that is. I don't know why, but she took to him straight away tho' her friendship wasn't returned, she kept trying to say hello/groom him but he just didn't want to know.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content