For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolas fav toy, found.......

4 posters

Go down

Bolas fav toy, found....... Empty Bolas fav toy, found.......

Post by Ian B Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:33 am

Hi All,

After it being missing for a few days, I found his fav toy when I was going out last night.

As I was crossing the road at the front of my house on the way to get my bus, something caught my eye in the middle of the road, and when I looked closer I realised it was Bolas toy..................but when I say toy I really mean a old black tie of mine that he likes to play hunt-the-snake with. I knew it was my tie because I recognised one badly chewed up end.

It was last seen in my bedroom, he must have not only taken it downstairs but also gone out of the flap which is on the back door, then out on to the road. I don't know if anyone saw him with it, but if they did it must have looked pretty comical seeing a cat running about with a tie in his mouth Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bolas fav toy, found....... Empty Re: Bolas fav toy, found.......

Post by pokbg Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:49 am

lol! Bola must be the funniest little kitty out there... I can picture how happy he was dragging it all the way into the road... anyone who spotted him thinking "what the heck has that kitty caught?"... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Bolas fav toy, found....... 72767 Bolas fav toy, found....... 72767 Hope you took it back for him.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:35 pm

Teddy wrote:Bolas fav toy, found....... 72767 Bolas fav toy, found....... 72767 Hope you took it back for him.
Nope, it's still out there. If he wants it, he can go and get it.................tho' I may go myself when it gets dark later, I don't want to be seen picking a scruffy old tie up and taking it home.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:38 pm

Ian B wrote:
Teddy wrote:Bolas fav toy, found....... 72767 Bolas fav toy, found....... 72767 Hope you took it back for him.
Nope, it's still out there. If he wants it, he can go and get it.................tho' I may go myself when it gets dark later, I don't want to be seen picking a scruffy old tie up and taking it home.

Ian

hahahha that would get your neighbours talking.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:39 pm

Teddy wrote:
Ian B wrote:

Ian

hahahha that would get your neighbours talking.

Awwww they'd think you were being badly affected by the credit crunch to be picking up cast-offs in the street and you'd start finding food and clothing parcels left on your doorstep every morning! Bolas fav toy, found....... 43453

Bola IS funny though Bolas fav toy, found....... 72767 I hope you're keeping a diary of all the things he gets up to.....you've got a very funny book in the making Bolas fav toy, found....... 579159 Something along the lines of the style of Deric Longden Laughing
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down