For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 8 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

She'd been on the footrest since just before lunch without even looking like moving, but within seconds of my sitting down on the sofa at 4.30pm she was demanding her spot back.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 8 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

You should know your place, on the mat!!!! Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 am

How could I possibly disturb her? Very Happy

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 8 Sleepi11

I sat on the recliner.

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

It was warm overnight but she stayed in on the sofa, gloriously sunny all day but still she stayed on the sofa till going out about an hour ago. Not even getting up for food all day, tho' why should she when I'm daft enough to take it into her Embarassed

Quite how a cat can regularly change from not wanting to come in the house at all to one who's almost reluctant to go out beats me confused Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 am

Yeah she is a mystery Laughing gorgeous pic though, nah you can't disturb them when they're so out of it. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am

Mystery hardly covers her Kath Laughing

She was out all night, came in for a bit of brekkie and is now curled up asleep on my shed roof, probably wanting to make up for missing all the sun yesterday.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Unpredictable but really you wouldn't want her any other way. I love cats that are a challenge, go their own way and keep us guessing.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:36 pm

She's a challenge all right, not least because of her age, but I suppose as long as she thinks she's still a youngster I've no need to worry Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:16 am

She's at it again Rolling Eyes

After being out all Thursday night and only coming into the house for brekkie yesterday, I brough her in at 11pm last night and put her down on her *new* fav spot, the pillow on the sofa. The very same one she couldn't get enough of for the past 5 days or so, but her paws had barely hit the pillow before she was jumping down and rushing for the flap. By the looks of it she spent all night on my shed roof.

I have no idea, absolutely none, as to what's upset her this time confused Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 am

She's finally come down and is now on a wheelie bin and was all over me when I went out to her. At least she's not upset with me, but how I wish I knew what causes all this staying out confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:37 am

You'll never figure her out, seems like she's just fickle but happy Very Happy Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 8 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 am

She was out all day/night again yesterday, only coming in for food, tho' she came in first thing today for brekkie...................but of course, didn't stay.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 8 43453 Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 8 43453 what can I say.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm

It's been raining on and off this afternoon and I found her on the step peeping thro' the flap,,but I had to open the door before she'd come in. She had a bit of food with Bola, but while he went out she sat there looking tro' the flap from inside for a change. I hoped she'd stay but when I nipped out to get the plate Tatty Eared toms food had been on, of couse she followed me.................she's now sat bang in the middle of the lawn even tho' it's still raining Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:33 pm

hahaha, one of my rabbits like to sit in the rain, could it be that they treat the rain like a bath/shower, maybe it cleans them? Friday was a glorious day and my two stayed inside, yesterday and today they've been outside when the rain was at it's worst.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

I lef her sat under the front door porch when I went to bed at midnight, she'd been there for some time, and she was still there when I checked today at 6, but at least it seems the rain had stopped. There's little point in trying to work out what's happened this time/again to stop her coming in, she'll do it when she's good and ready.

As she doesn't use my shed, I'm giving serious thought to getting some sort of outdoor shelter but being Fudge, the odds are she wouldn't use it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:13 am

Progress at last Very Happy

I managed tp persuade he to come into the kitchen where I left her eating while I went upstairs. I fully expected her to go out again but have just heard a collar bell jingling, Bola is out and Max fast asleep on the stairs so it could only be her, and I've just found her investigating the spare bedroom for a new fav spot.

'EDIT'

Nothing doing with the spare bedroom, but she's now in mine and has (almost) curled up on top of a set of drawers. It's a start if nothing else Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:51 pm

I think you're right regarding the shelter, she'll sit and watch you make it, walk round it, go inside it and walk away, never to look at it again. Laughing
But, they others will like it.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Teddy wrote:I think you're right regarding the shelter, she'll sit and watch you make it, walk round it, go inside it and walk away, never to look at it again. Laughing
But, they others will like it.
No doubt Laughing

Here she is atm, still on the drawers since my earlier post. Sleeping on top of a soundcard and all sorts of sharp edged rubbish. Why not tho', there's only two beds, etc as well? Rolling Eyes

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 8 Drawer10

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 am

The above didn't last long Rolling Eyes

She went out about 6.30pm and didn't come back in till 11.30 and was still in the kitchen when I went to bed. I'd hoped she'd come upstairs but no, she must have gone back out and was nowhere to be seen first thing today.

'EDIT'

She finally turned up and is back on the drawers again now Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am

She's not moved out of my bedroom for over 12 hours now Very Happy only getting down from the drawers to have a drink.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 pm

She's still not put a paw outside of my bedroom so far today Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Good god, come tomorrow she'll be staying out all night again. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 am

She's moved out of my bedroom, but only to use the tray on the landing before going back on the drawers (I don't know what's wrong with the tray in my room tho') It's now 24+ hours since she last went outside, I suppose she must have done this before but I can't recall when.

'EDIT'

Typical Laughing I left her having brekkie in my room while I nipped down to make a brew, I turned round just in time to see her tail disappearing thro' the flap.

'EDIT 2'

She stayed in all that time while it was warm and dry outside but she's now sat on my shed roof in the rain Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:52 am

hahahaha she must prefer the wetter weather, no accounting for taste, although Sophie doesn't mind the rain either. I think when it's warm they just get too hot.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next