For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:08 pm

She's not been in at all so far today, but was leaping around like a kitten when I dragged a long piece of grass past her this afternoon Shocked Very Happy Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 579159 ....................and she pounced on Jimmy when the recent apparent truce caused him to get over confident and he got too close Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Laughing wow she likes to keep them in their place. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Poor Jimmy is in the wars with his reaction to flea bites atm, besides all the usual scabs he's chewed the fur off his legs in a couple of places. It must be driving him mad.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh that's what Sophie was like, and she needed steroid injections and a good spraying of Frontline, not the spot on stuff, actual spray. Oh he must be so uncomfortable. Crying or Very sad
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am

He's had the jabs, but they don't seem to have helped much. He doesn't do a lot of scratching funnily enough, in fact I've rarely seen him do it, but it must bother him if he's chewing fur off like this.

I don't know what time Fudge let herself in, but I found her curled up asleep on the living room windowsill about 7pm last night. I didn't expect that as it was fine and dry, she was still there when I went to bed and I'd hoped to find her there today but she'd gone out in the overnight rain. She was sheltering under the front door porch when I went to get the milk in. Typical Fudge, comes in when it's warm and dry then goes out in the rain confused Laughing

'EDIT'

After it being very wet overnight and her being out for at least part of it, there's now barely a cloud in the sky yet she's curled up asleep on the footrest confused Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am

She maybe can't tolerate heat even when it's not that warm, maybe just prefers the rain.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:44 pm

She excelled herself this afternoon by picking............and winning, a fight with one of the two toms next door Shocked Even with hackles fully raised and tail all puffed up she's barely half his size, yet he was the one doing all the yowling trying to escape. She trotted off with a real satisfied look on her face when he finally managed to scramble over the fence Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Sounds like Fudge, she may be getting on but she's still a force to be reckoned with. Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

True, but she shouldn't really be fighting at her age should she? Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 am

I had to bring her in again last night, she had a look at the living room windowsill and decided she didn't like it anymore Rolling Eyes then jumped down and settled for my footrest. That was fine, but after I'd got up to look for Bola outside she decided the footrest wasn't to her liking either and had setlled down in my spot on the sofa.

No biggie as it was so late, I just moved over onto Max's spot while he was outside, tho' he was put out when he came in a few minutes later and found there was no room for him, he couldn't even go on the footrest as Bola was sat there.

I left them to it and went to bed, hoping to see her on the sofa this morning but no. I thought she'd gone out but on opening the curtains she was back on the windowsill, fast asleep Rolling Eyes Not only that, she was in such a place as to stop the others using their usual route, via the cat tree, to get at the dry food bowl there.

At least she's not just being awkward with me but contrary barely covers her behaviour at times Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 am

I thought the monsoon last night would have been enough to persuade her to come in but no, it was raining hard enough to wake me from a post pub snooze Embarassed so it was really coming down. I've just found her on next doors shed roof, bone dry, so she found shelter somewhere, tho' she's not interested in coming in for brekkie just yet.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

She came in by herself even tho' it was sunny-ish outside, and settled on the footrest asMax had claimed my spot on the sofa

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 Fudge_16

but no big surprise that she went out in the pouring rain later and is now refusing to come in again confused

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Would she shelter in your shed when it's really wet outside, it's close without her having to come inside, whatever though, I'm glad she's not getting drenched.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 pm

She's never even looked at the shed, that I've seen anyway. Hardly surprising given the smell of cat pee when I open the door Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 am

Out in the rain all night yet bone dry again today, I wish I knew where she went confused Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:59 am

Mission Impossible??? I would love to know too Laughing under a car, in someone elses shed?
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Wherever it is it's not far away as she's always around when I get downstairs in the morning. She's in, or was, the kitchen atm, I'm hoping she'll be on the footrest now but we'll see shortly when I go down to make a coffee.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:06 pm

My two are inside a lot atm, the weather is cold and galeforce winds, sophie is on my knee and Moto is on his blanket in the kitchen, the only one brave enough to venture out is Brian, he's a little intrepid hero, nothing stops him.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:18 pm

She's curled up on the footrest now Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 579159 I don't know why, but she always has a *guilty* look when I catch her there.

It's dry tho' a bit chilly here atm, tho' it's been raining, Bolas daft enough to enjoy being outside whereas Max is full length across the sofa. I couldn't sit there if I wanted to without moving him

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:13 am

As I hardly had a drink/came home early on Saturday, I nipped down town yesterday afternoon to make up for that Laughing Embarassed I set off at 11.30am and as she'd been in since 9am I didn't expect her be still be there when I got back but she was, curled up on the living room windowsill where I'd left her Shocked

She woke up and went out when I put a couple of cds on (coincidence? probably not Laughing) but came back in at 11pm and then spent the night back on the windowsill. She got up for brekkie and has most likely gone out now, but that's the longest she's spent in the house for some time now Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 579159

'EDIT'

I've just nipped down and she'd left her brekkie but hadn't gone out, she was sat giving Bola the evil eye as he was on the footrest. I took some of her fav food in to try and temp her but she wasn't interested in that either, tho' I think it was all a ploy to get Bola to jump down after it, and it worked. As soon as his paws hit the carpet she was on the footrest...........with some cooked chicken so she's ended up with the best of both worlds Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 am

Oh she's wily Laughing and Bola doesn't have the sense to see it, all he's interested in is food, got to laugh.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:51 am

Typical, I have the chance for a great group pic, Fudge on the footrest with Bola and Max in my spot on the sofa, but the camera batteries are flat...................and somehow, so are the spares I usually keep recharged confused Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 975384

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Amazingly, she didn't go out till gone 3.30pm Shocked and amazed me even more by licking her plate clean when I gave her a sachet of cheap'n'cheerful Asda own brand Tiger chicken in gravy Shocked Shocked

I got it in my latest order which was delivered today, tho' I won't be mentioning I've bought this food at *the other place* Laughing and even Bola ate all his rabbit in gravy. It must be good if they'll both clean their plates.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 am

I think I can safely say she's turned the corner now, while still not 100% happy about coming in thro' the flap she's more than happy to stay in once there Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 6 579159

I let her in as Bola and Max wanted to go out at midnight and thought for a second she was going to turn round and join them, but the thought of a warm and comfy night on the footrest must have made her think again. I left her there when I went to bed and she was still there this morning, tho' I'm just waiting for the usual "I'm fed up of this spot" before wandering off to find another one.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:16 am

Oh yes that's bound to happen, just when you relax a little, she'll be away off outside again, or looking around for somewhere more comfortable. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next