For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 5 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Teddy Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Very weird, there has to be some reason she'll use it one way and not the next, what the answer is, I haven't a clue. confused
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 5 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

I reckon she does it on purpose because she knows how much it baffles me Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 pm

hahahaha just like a woman, keep em guessing.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 am

I had to grab her again last night, literally by the tail Embarassed as she made a dash for it even tho' it was really persisting it down, tho' once in she settled on the living room windowsill and is still fast asleep there Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 pm

hahaha oh you're bad, actually I did that with Sophie last week, she was just about to go out through the cat flap, so I made a grab for the easiest thing, her tail. Embarassed
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 pm

She didn't really complain much about the tail grab:oops: Laughing

She's just gone out after all but refusing two lots of brekkie and I'm pretty sure the bowl of dry on the windowsill was untouched from last nights refill. Still, she's happy enough so best leave her to it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:18 am

As I brought her in at 7pm and she stayed till 11.30 before going out, I didn't bother bringing her back in before going to bed. She turned up as soon as I opened the door today and looked like she wanted to come in, but then spotted Bola, Max and Stripey in the kitchen all waiting for brekkie, and she changed her mind.

She's on a wheelie bin atm but if she's expecting food there, tough, she'll have to come in for it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

Obviously likes her own space when having breakfast. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 am

She used the flap to come in just after lunch yesterday Shocked Very Happy Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 5 579159 then settled down on the living room windowsill and was still there when I went to bed. I don't know what time she went out but was sat by the doorstep this morning when I went looking for a *missing* Bola. I didn't let her in, if she can use the flap once she can do it again.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 am

So you know she can use it, that's good, but if she's anything like Moto, he would rather sit and look at the flap waiting until you opened the door. Needless to say he usually has a long wait. Rolling Eyes I can't get my head round that one, he'll even miaow and carry on for us to opeb=n the door, but he'll use it fine when were not there. Does he think we're his slaves??? Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 am

She's in again atm, but I had to open the door for her again.

Moto is just like her, once they've figured out you'll do something for them if they wait long enough, that's it Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:46 am

She spent hours on the windowsill yesterday before jumping down and onto me for a good half hour of pushy paws while I sprawled on the sofa, then tried the footrest for another half hour before deciding the windowsill was the comfiest spot after all Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Laughing the windowsill instead of the footrest? I Rolling Eyes Laughing will never understand cats.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Bad enough she chose the footrest over me, but then to choose the windowsill over both was the final insult Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Laughing don't worry, she'll be back. Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 5 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:12 am

Back to square one with her last night confused Rolling Eyes

As she'd been out all day I brought her in to the windowsill, popped her down for a bit of supper expecting her to settle down after eating as she had been doing, but no. As soon as I'd gone into the kitchen she was at the door wanting to go out again and she's been on next doors shed roof all night again by the look of things.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 am

It was even worse last night as she ran off down the road when I went looking for her confused I found her sat on a wheelie bin later and waved a plate of her fav food under her nose, but didn't let her eat it there, I took it back inside and put it on the kitchen floor. As she hadn't eaten since having a bit of brekkie I thought hunger might force her in and was right, she let herself in thro' the flap but legged it when I went to check which one had come in.

She must have spent the night on next doors shed roof again as that's where I've just found her, along with Dexter, with Bola and Max curled up asleep in the wet grass. All the dry food bowls and the bowl of wet I took upstairs when going to bed hadn't been touched when I got up today, so it looks like they were all out all night. Whatever is bothering Fudge, I just hope it's not contagious Laughing

'EDIT'

I took a plate of food and put it down beside her out as she was still up there, but it's been ignored and she's moved further along the shed roof where I can't even reach her now.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Sounds like you've annoyed her somewhat and she's miffed. We know you've not done anythingh but a cat has different thought processes to us. Start to grovel. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

She's been fine today, bar not coming in, even rolling over for bellyrubs when she got fed of of my playing with her and a long piece of grass.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 5 579159 Laughing she just likes being her own boss.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 am

She didn't come in last night, but was at least down off the shed roof and on a wheelie bin waiting for brekkie today.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 pm

She came trotting in this afternoon, tho' not thro' the flap, and went straight for the living room windowsill where she stayed for maybe 1/2 an hour, then jumped down and spent a good 2 hours curled up asleep on the footrest before going back out. No food bribes needed this time.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 am

Just letting you know she's fine Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 5 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:38 am

I brought her in earlier and out her on the windowsill hoping that if she didn't stay there, she'd use the footrest again, but she must have gone back out as soon as I went back upstairs.

She's fine, purring like a mad-cat when I just nipped out to check. I wonder what she'll do if the forecast is correct and it pours down later? I'm not holding my breath about her coming in Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:53 am

No I was going to say with her past recoed, she'll probably sit thee getting soaked. YOUknow I think we worry needlessly. Last Sunday it was pelting down here and I mean pelting, so I looked outside and there was Brian crouched behind a garden seat getting absolutely drenched. Laughing I went out and shoo'd him into his hutch, daft animals. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next