For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 am

After staying in most of the day Shocked she went out at 11pm and stayed there all night, it was milder than forecast and dry so I can't blame her. She came in for brekkie today but went back out with the rest of them straight after, it looks like it's going to be fine and dry so I might not see much of her today, at least inside.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

She had the sense to stay in overnight................unlike the soaking-wet-thro' others Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Living up to her well deserved contrary image, she's now given up on the footrest, sofa, box in the hall and even the windowsill, here's where I found her when I got back from shopping earlier Rolling Eyes Laughing

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 7 Contra10

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:32 am

After spending most of yesterday perched between the chairs, she went out late last night and stayed there...........in the pouring rain Rolling Eyes I found her, drenched of course, sat on next doors shed roof today but she came in for a bit of brekkie tho' headed straight back out afterwards............into pouring rain again Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 am

It's a good conditioner for her fur, a lady of standing needs to look her best. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 am

Teddy wrote:It's a good conditioner for her fur, a lady of standing needs to look her best. Laughing
It's not working as she looks a right sorry sight atm Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 7 72767

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 pm

aaawww you're awful Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 pm

No sign of her anywhere when I got back from the pub yesterday, nor up till gone midnight but I thought I'd have one last look round the house before going to bed...........I found her curled up asleep on the spare bedroom windowsill. Fair enough her sneaking in unseen, but I can count the number of times she's been in that room on one hand, never mind her sleeping there.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

It looks like the spot on the table between two chairs in the living room is a winner, she's only just gone out after being curled up there since mid morning Very Happy Will it last tho'? Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Sophie's taken to sleeping across two diningroom chairs that are pushed right under the table, must be something about chairs and diningrooms atm. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Could be Kath, either way, Fudge has really taken to this spot on the table Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 am

Ian B wrote:Could be Kath, either way, Fudge has really taken to this spot on the table Very Happy

Ian
I spoke too soon, she was out all night, came in for brekkie today then headed straight for the flap Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 pm

She finally came in mid morning and settled down on *her table*, but only for an hour or so before jumping down, having a good sniff at one chair then spending a few seconds trying to dig under the recliner, before letting me know she was hungry and setting off for the kitchen. 1/2 a sachet of food later she'd gone back out. All of which is pretty normal for her, bar the digging, I've never seen her do that before confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 am

She came in by herself at 11pm yesterday and curled up on the table, but 3/4 of an hour later was desperate to go back out. I found out why this morning, she'd been sick behind one of the chairs, bad enough having to clean it up without having to move said chair to get at it. It'll have to wait till I'm more in the mood tho'.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Yuck, I hate sick so much. Moto is usually our culprit, he gorges himself them throws up, usually beside the dish he's just eaten from.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:39 am

*Luckily* with Fudge it's usually just regurgitated food, still not nice to clean up but better than sick Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Most definately, it doesn't stink quite so much. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Thankfully, I don't get many *peg on nose* jobs Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 pm

She's fallen out with the table, windowsill and footrest now, but taken a real liking to the old pillow I have across my lap when sat/lay on the sofa, to keep myself (some hope) free of cat hair. I dozed off this afternoon with her there and got a real scare when I woke, her breathing was rapidly fading to what looked for all the world like it was stopping Shocked

No matter how deeply asleep she is, the slightest touch normally wakes her, but not today. I tickled her nose with a bit of string, no response, flicked one ear, no response, flicked it even harder Embarassed but still nothing, I honestly thought she'd died in her sleep on my lap.

She hadn't of course and opened one eye as I moved the pillow to one side to get up, then had a good stretch before curling up asleep again. I don't ever recall seeing a cat sleep this deeply before, it cerainly had me worried.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 pm

wow am not surprised, so glad the madam was only having a really deep sleep, but thinking about it, what a lovely way to pass away, no pain, no trauma, just sleeping it off. Hopefully, it will be a few years yet.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:39 am

Teddy wrote:wow am not surprised, so glad the madam was only having a really deep sleep, but thinking about it, what a lovely way to pass away, no pain, no trauma, just sleeping it off. Hopefully, it will be a few years yet.
Yeah, I posted about this deep sleep *over there* and another forum and said what a wonderful way it'd be for them to go. A hell of a shock for us, but better that than seeing them suffer.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Definately but not yet. Very Happy
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am

She's just come back in after being out in the rain for a while and is totally soaked, but did she settle down in her new fav place, the pillow on the sofa? Did she hell as like, she sprawled out on the sofa itself, even after I moved her onto the pillow as soon as my back was turned she was on the sofa again Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 pm

She grabbed my spot on the sofa after she came in this morning, so I had to settle for the recliner. Come 2pm and she woke, moved onto the footrest for a wash then curled up asleep there, so I took the chance and sneaked onto the sofa myself.

I couldn't have been there more than 5 minutes before she woke again and *demanded* her spot on the sofa back.................needless to say she won, I went back to the recliner Embarassed

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 7 72767 Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 7 72767 am glad you know your place.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next