For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 9 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:18 am

Being out didn't last long, she's curled up on my bed now Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 9 Empty Re: Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:26 pm

I thought the little madam had started her *tricks* again earlier. She'd got up out of the box on my bed and gone out, fair enough even tho' it was persisting it down I thought she wouldn't be out long, she was and refused to come in when I went out looking for her. She was sat sheltering under the front door porch but she'd gone when I looked again and was instead sat out in the open on my shed roof in the now even heavier rain, but still refused to come in.

I left her to it but went out again 1/2 hour later and there was no sign of her anywhere this time. Fair enough I thought, she can please herself, but 90 minutes later after going looking for her a couple more times with no sign, I started to worry a bit. Eventually, after calling her at the front of the house I heard a collar jingling followed by a few feeble miaows coming from *somewhere* on my left. I half expected her to be perhaps hurt, but no, she'd chosen to shelter under a bush in next doors garden.

She's back in her box again now, but it's getting towards the time when she'll suddenly get fed up of her latest fav spot and go in search of another one. If she's still using the box on Friday I'll be amazed.

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:52 am

Ian B wrote:She's back in her box again now, but it's getting towards the time when she'll suddenly get fed up of her latest fav spot and go in search of another one. If she's still using the box on Friday I'll be amazed.

Ian

Amazingly, she's still using it Shocked Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 am

Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 9 43453 Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 9 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 am

I've just got back from getting my paper and found her on my shed roof, this might be the start of her next falling out with being inside.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Just in time for chill wet nights Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 am

I was wrong, the box is still *the place to be* for her Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 am

And still is Shocked This must be getting close to a record for the amount of time she's stayed in one place Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 am

Her love of the box seems to be over now. She was there when I drew the curtains last night but had gone later, I thought she'd just gone out and went looking for her before I went to bed. No sign so I left her to it hoping she'd come in when she was ready, then when in bed I heard a collar bell jingling from behind the curtains and could just make her out thro' a gap. She was still there when I got up today so it's probably good bye box.

'EDIT'

Mybe not just yet as she spent the afternoon in her box before going out, tho' she's just come in and headed for my bedroom windowsill before settling down on the bed.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 am

She's now started sleeping on my bed, tho' not for long last night as she got up to throw up at silly o'clock, in the bathroom..............and yes I did stand in it this morning but at least I had shoes on.

She was outside a few hours earlier when fireworks started and I expected to to make a dash for the flap but no, she came tearing out of the shed when I went looking for her.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 am

Sleeping on my bed didn't last long, she now alternating between the junk room windowsill and on top of the microwave. The latter hasn't impressed Jimmy as that was his spot when he called so he's had to move, not far tho', he now sleeps on top of the cooker. That they can now be so close to each other, a matter of feet, without Fudge going for him or his running away, shows just how much things have changed between them Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 9 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am

She's sat on top of the microwave atm and Jimmy is no more than 15 inches away on the windowsill, the only sign of aggro came from Jimmy when he hissed at her, just the once to say *eat your own food* Shocked Very Happy Considering the history between these two, Fudge now tolerating him and his not running at the first sign of her is a remarkable transformation Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 9 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Sounds like she's just given up with him. Laughing Ain't worth the hassle Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:31 pm

She glares at him Kath, but that's about as far as it goes after a loud "No" from me. I'm more surprised at his confidence around her than anything.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Laughing it's been a long time coming. she's maybe just bored with him now and can't bother herself with him Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:57 pm

She was fast asleep on the footstool this afternoon, suddenly jumped down and threw up, luckily on the carpet and not the sofa, then promptly ran into the kitchen where she miaowed loudly for food. I could understand Bola or Max *making room* for more food as they can be pigs, but not Fudge.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh gross, Laughing Sophie did the same thing this morning, soent 2-3 minutes heavy complete with all the sound effects them thew up saliva Rolling Eyes She has never actually produced any hairballs although I presume that's what she's trying to do.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Typical, after sleeping on the recliner (her new fav spot) for a few days, she's just been out for a pee, come back in but refuses to go near the chair now, in fact she's tearing around the house at 1,000,000 mph looking for somewhere else to sleep Rolling Eyes

'EDIT'

Just as typical, after several laps of the house she's decided the recliner is the best spot after all.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 am

I finally found the reason for her dashing about like that, tho' I should have guessed as she'd done it before a few times, she'd thrown up in the hall. I don't know why, but she always reacts as tho' she *thinks/knows* she's done something wrong and can't settle down again afterwards............and when I say found, I really mean I stepped in it, thankfully it was *only* regurgitated dry food so easier to clean up.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Laughing Laughing yuck but at least she lets you know, ok a weird way of telling you, but at least you know.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Bad enough her doing it, but Jimmy joined in this afternoon Rolling Eyes How is it they can throw up yet be hungry again seconds later?

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 pm

hahaha cos they can. Contrary Fudge....*again* (new pic) - Page 9 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9